Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,371 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Who Has A Account UBA? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has A Account UBA? (651 Views)

Amazon Reviews Available For U.S.A Account ONLY. / UBA Boss, Tony Elumelu Perplexed By Cobhams Asuquo Talent / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has A Account UBA? by MaskSubzero: 6:06am On Jun 04, 2022
please if you're using a UBA account kindly indicate, I'd like to know if it's only me that is facing this issues.
I have tried transferring cash via USSD but I keep receiving am erroneous response like "you cannot contact this service, visit your branch bla bla bla"
I can't even check my balance and I'm using this account for business transaction.

If you're using a UBA account as well can you also relate or is it just me that can't access their service since yesterday.

why I'm worried is that a fraudster called me two days ago.
Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by Dididrumz(m): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2022
It's been like that for months now.

I thought I was the only one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by Southernigbo: 6:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Sorry 4 ur ordeal, next time just port over to viable banks
Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by Kingpin1000: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2022
MaskSubzero:
please if you're using a UBA account kindly indicate, I'd like to know if it's only me that is facing this issues.
I have tried transferring cash via USSD but I keep receiving am erroneous response like "you cannot contact this service, visit your branch bla bla bla"
I can't even check my balance and I'm using this account for business transaction.

If you're using a UBA account as well can you also relate or is it just me that can't access their service since yesterday.

why I'm worried is that a fraudster called me two days ago.
For weeks running to months, making transfers through USSD has been a problem, sometimes you'll just be embarrassed and client will just be looking at you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by MaskSubzero: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2022
Kingpin1000:

For weeks running to months, making transfers through USSD has been a problem, sometimes you'll just be embarrassed and client will just be looking at you.
as in ehn, same yesterday I had to get some clothes I saw in a boutique, didn't have any cash at hand so I opted for transfer and they obliged, yet still l couldn't transfer money to them as I can't even access UBA USSD service anymore. I just dropped the clothes there and left.
Now I'm scared cos someone got something from me and opted to send money to my account yesterday, now till date I haven't been alerted of any credit neither can I also check my balance.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by Kingpin1000: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2022
MaskSubzero:
as in ehn, same yesterday I had to get some clothes I saw in a boutique, didn't have any cash at hand so I opted for transfer and they obliged, yet still l couldn't transfer money to them as I can't even access UBA USSD service anymore. I just dropped the clothes there and left.
Now I'm scared cos someone got something from me and opted to send money to my account yesterday, now till date I haven't been alerted of any credit neither can I also check my balance.
It's high time we call out UBA
Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by MaskSubzero: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Kingpin1000:
It's high time we call out UBA
seen something similar below on Facebook

Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by Weneda(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2022
UBA is one of the best banks in Nigeria though not perfect. Since i open my account with UBA i don't use USSD i opted for UBA app which makes transactions easy. If someone wants to pay me i give them my UBA account because that's the bank i receive alert fast nd immediately. Even this morning someone credited my account nd i saw it immediately. So download the mobile app if u ve an android phone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by MaskSubzero: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2022
Southernigbo:
Sorry 4 ur ordeal, next time just port over to viable banks
zenith and UBA were all considered as viable banks but recent events have relegated both banks and customers are considering other Banks and alternatives.

But which other bank is viable asides these two?

Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by Dorwadora(f): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2022
On Monday evening I felt like flinging my phone away and watching it piece into a thousand trash.

I had no money and no data... My ATM is lost for months now so I only do transfer. It was like hell. Each time I dial the code and I see the response I'll go mad. I couldn't do data to use the mobile app.... Hunger would have quenched me.

Laslas I had to buy SME data on loan to do the transfer.

I'm changing my bank next week, my experience was very bad with them

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by dontrulee: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Eyah, sorry about your experiences guys.
As for me, I use ussd frequently and it goes. Still used it yesterday sef

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by MaskSubzero: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
On Monday evening I felt like flinging my phone away and watching it piece into a thousand trash.

I had no money and no data... My ATM is lost for months now so I only do transfer. It was like hell. Each time I dial the code and I see the response I'll go mad. I couldn't do data to use the mobile app.... Hunger would have quenched me.

Laslas I had to buy SME data on loan to do the transfer.

I'm changing my bank next week, my experience was very bad with them
UBA right?
we're in the same situation and it's not funny. I keep dialing the code and each time I received that response I tend to lose my sanity. I lost my ATM three months ago and since then I haven't been chanced to get a new one.
Even the UBA bank App needs data before you access it.
Right someone got my goods yesterday and opted for transfer, I'm still yet to be alerted as my USSD has been completely paralyzed.
Can't change this account cos it's synchronized to my monthly wage and my employer has it and it's a complex process to change it.

UBA thunda faya you
Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by MaskSubzero: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2022
dontrulee:
mine has been disabled, can't even load airtime sef nor check Balance.
Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by MaskSubzero: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2022
dontrulee:
I doubt you can do that again today I just pray it's a general issue
Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by Dorwadora(f): 8:00am On Jun 04, 2022
MaskSubzero:

UBA right?
we're in the same situation and it's not funny. I keep dialing the code and each time I received that response I tend to lose my sanity. I lost my ATM three months ago and since then I haven't been chanced to get a new one.
Even the UBA bank App needs data before you access it.
Right someone got my goods yesterday and opted for transfer, I'm still yet to be alerted as my USSD has been completely paralyzed.
Can't change this account cos it's synchronized to my monthly wage and my employer has it and it's a complex process to change it.

UBA thunda faya you
Their USSD experience since 2 months ago have been very bad. I almost lost my sanity on Monday. Even with that the thing did not work till I had to struggle and get data for the mobile app. My boss is using UBA and he doesn't have an Android phone, my 2 weeks salary has been on pending.

I don't even want to know I'm changing my bank.
Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by MaskSubzero: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Their USSD experience since 2 months ago have been very bad. I almost lost my sanity on Monday. Even with that the thing did not work till I had to struggle and get data for the mobile app. My boss is using UBA and he doesn't have an Android phone, my 2 weeks salary has been on pending.

I don't even want to know I'm changing my bank.
changing to which?
people have been complaining a lot lately on zenith and first Bank, strange deductions and slow transaction
Re: Who Has A Account UBA? by Jmichael1(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Not only u bro,it happen to me 2days bk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

First Bank "Killing" Their Staff In The Name Of Deployment / Hurray! Google Approves ₦ Payment On Playstore / The Dollar Has Crashed On Binance P2P Minutes After FG Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.