Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:02 AM

Please, How Much Is Plot Of Land Going For In Akobo/eleyele Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please, How Much Is Plot Of Land Going For In Akobo/eleyele Ibadan (2535 Views)

SOLD! SOLD!! Ibadan,eleyele: A Block Of Four Flats For Sale / For Sale: 5 Bedroom Bungalow 5t/bt @ Ifesowapo Estate in Akobo Ibadan. Wt Pics. / 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Olatoye Estate In Akobo G.r.a In Ibadan + 4 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Much Is Plot Of Land Going For In Akobo/eleyele Ibadan by sheade(f): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2011
Hello all,
Anyone have an idea of how much a plot of land is going for in Akobo and Eleyele area.
Is it possible to get a plot under 500,000 naira in both areas.
Thanks.
Re: Please, How Much Is Plot Of Land Going For In Akobo/eleyele Ibadan by goinggreat: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2011
you can get but on the outskirts of both areas.for akobo, you'll get land for that price around Elewuro/Olorunda, while at Eleyele, you'll get after Gbopa.
Re: Please, How Much Is Plot Of Land Going For In Akobo/eleyele Ibadan by sheade(f): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2011
goinggreat:

you can get but on the outskirts of both areas.for akobo, you'll get land for that price around Elewuro/Olorunda, while at Eleyele, you'll get after Gbopa.

Thanks, goinggreat, are there people already living in the area, how develop is this area in terms of neighbourhood, income class and infrastructure. My mum want to build in Akobo specifically, and all the land her younger brothers are finding are too expensive in my opinion, recently one of them call her about a plot land somewhere in Akobo for 1.5million naira, I think she should be able to get something under 1million naira in a good area in Ibadan compare to Lagos.

Please do you have an idea how much a plot of land in Akobo area that is not in outskirt going for? And the name of the areas too, I'm trying to have an idea of price/location before we visit Nigeria soon. thank you
Re: Please, How Much Is Plot Of Land Going For In Akobo/eleyele Ibadan by goinggreat: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2011
ma,things have changed in ibadan as compared to some years ago.Where I'm staying now in omolayo,akobo cost N1.1 million in 2007 but a plot at the next street just sold for N4million.prices have risen fast everywhere, so you should be prepared.
Both places are already developed, in terms of people already living there. however, the people are mostly lower class and lower middle class. the access roads are untarred and rugged, especially during the rainy season. some are graded during the dry season though.
the only places where you can get good land in ibadan for less than 1M would be semi-rural areas and you can imagine those who live there.
there is a piece of land available though around nickdel area. it's not a full plot, like 3/4s of a plot which fits your budget. i could send you the survey if you wish. let me know if interested.
regards
Re: Please, How Much Is Plot Of Land Going For In Akobo/eleyele Ibadan by sheade(f): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2011
@goinggreat, I really appreciate your prompt reply, for some odd reasons I was thinking Ibadan should be extremely cheap, lol, so to get into a decent area in Akobo at least we should budget 1million naira and up for a plot of land. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Forsale 1 Plot Of Land @igbogbo Ikorodu By Owner / Detached Duplex For Sale In Majek,ajah Lagos For Sale @ 30million net (pics) / How Do I Lease My Property To A Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.