Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Do you want to open pure water or table water factory,I am an engineer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do you want to open pure water or table water factory,I am an engineer. (166 Views)

Do You Know You Can Set Up A Pure Water Or Bottle Water And Make Millions. / Do You Have A Pure Water Or Bottle Water Company. / A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you want to open pure water or table water factory,I am an engineer. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
I set up both sachet water and pure water company for people that wants to go into the business.
If you are interested in setting up water factory,I can do that for you.
Full installation.

Call us now on 08089972896
Or Whatsapp too.

2 Likes

Re: Do you want to open pure water or table water factory,I am an engineer. by glathis(f): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
How much does it cost to set it up?

1 Like

Re: Do you want to open pure water or table water factory,I am an engineer. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
glathis:
How much does it cost to set it up?

If you have 3million ma,we are good to go,that's plus nafdac registration too.
I would prefer you send me a message on Whatsapp so I can explain better to you ma

(1) (Reply)

2023: What If Tinubu Or Any Of The Parties Flag Bearers Dies Weeks To The Elect. / What Is The Best Video Player For 1080p Youtube Videos? / I Noticed Something About Me And It's Very Funny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.