Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? (254 Views)

When A Neighbour Rejects That Christmas Chicken / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by vickybby(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
MY MAJOR PROBLEM? I have a very fragile heart so tenderly to hate or hurt anybody especially, those in my neighbourhood. Honestly,has been trying to abide as a faithful disciple through total surrend to His commands. CRUX OF THE MATTER. My close door neighbour enjoys gas cooking cylinder,while mine is wood fire cooking method. On a good day,to my surprised , i caught my neighbour using my wood fire without my permission for commercial purpose[frying groundnut],to maintained a good neighbour managered to control myself. On another occasion,it was her children,honestly,this development didn't go down well with me. Women has remain so smart,somehow she noticed it and decides to approach me jokingly,to leave my fire on for her,on pretext of running out of gas. Hmmmm,this hand shake hs gone to another level. Should i continue keeping mute to my own detriment? Ofcourse we all know hw unfriendly nigerian economy is,considering a bunch of wood fire of 25pcs gose for #800.
Re: When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by correctyourself(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
vickybby:
My major problem? I have a very fragile heart so tenderly to hate or hurt anybody especially, those in my neighbourhood. Honestly,has been trying to abide as a faithful disciple through total surrend to His commands. Crux of the matter. My close door neighbour enjoys gas cooking cylinder,while mine is wood fire cooking method. On a good day,to my surprised , i caught my neighbour using my wood fire without my permission for commercial purpose[frying groundnut],to maintained a good neighbour managered to control myself. On another occasion,it was her children,honestly,this development didn't go down well with me. Women has remain so smart,somehow she noticed it and decides to approach me jokingly,to leave my fire on for her,on pretext of running out of gas. Hmmmm,this hand shake hs gone to another level. Should i continue keeping mute to my own detriment? Ofcourse we all know hw unfriendly nigerian economy is,considering a butche of wood fire of 25pcs gose for #800.

Hhmm, Your profile name indicate you are a Lady, your gender on your profile indicates Male, how are you sure you didn't wrote this post out of confusion? undecided
Re: When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by vickybby(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
correctyourself:

Hhmm, Your profile name indicate you are a Lady, your gender on your profile indicates Male, how are you sure you didn't wrote this post out of confusion? undecided
You must be confused as well,why jugding me in the first place without any solution to my phlight or what will been contriary achieve here? Very annoying,the way you sound,you can never make a good neighbour period!
Re: When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by correctyourself(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
vickybby:
You must be confused as well,why jugding me in the first place without any solution to my phlight or what will been contriary achieve here? Very annoying,the way you sound,you can never make a good neighbour period!

grin grin grin na joke i dey oooo grin

1 Like

Re: When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by Blue86(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Being good doesn't mean being dumb.

Just tell her, na manage we dey so for Naija o.

God help us o.

And manage your property seriously.

1 Like

Re: When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by Bahamas95(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Onething I will never do is allow someone take advantage of my kindness......OP tell them to stop using it, don't displease yourself by trying to please someone. I know they will start keeping grudges with you but ignore them. The economy is hard, don't give anybody the chance to make it harder for you.

BTW I wonder how you manage to cook with firewood, it's very stressful. I can't stay close to smoke, I will cry my eyes out.

1 Like

Re: When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by vickybby(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Blue86:
Being good doesn't mean being dumb.

Just tell her, na manage we dey so for Naija o.

God help us o.

And manage your aproperty seriously.
Bros bunch of wood fire goes for #800,before i realised it 12, gone. I know it won't be that easy but will try,hate suffering in silent. thanks

1 Like

Re: When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by Blue86(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
If dey come dey behave anyhow just because you up your game by getting what they are doing, no allow am touch u. It just means those people are bad people. Avoid such.

Na wetin bible talk be that.
vickybby:
Bros bunch of wood fire goes for #800,before i realised it 12, gone. I know it won't be that easy but will,hate suffering in silent. thanks
Re: When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by vickybby(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bahamas95:
Onething I will never do is allow someone take advantage of my kindness......OP tell them to stop using it, don't displease yourself by trying to please someone. I know they will start keeping grudges with you but ignore them. The economy is hard, don't give anybody the chance to make it harder for you.

BTW I wonder how you manage to cook with firewood, it's very stressful. I can't stay close to smoke, I will cry my eyes out.
Chief your question touch me seriously,but my prayers: may God never allow our enemies to locate us dead or alife. To be frank with you,had everything life could afford even the cylinder gas,until they remembered me and that was all. Won't want to remember the past anymore,it's a kind of humilating.
Re: When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by orisa37: 5:20am On Jun 05, 2022
WHEN AN ATHEIST LIVES NEXT DOOR.
DO NOT BE UNEQUIVOCALLY YOKED WITH HIM.

1 Like

Re: When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by chiommy123(f): 6:15am On Jun 05, 2022
After cooking gather your remaining fire wood, tire it very well and keep where only you can access it. If she needs it she can come and beg you for it, if you want you can give the quantity you can spare to her
Re: When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: When Should I Stop Been A Good Neighbour? by xproducer: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2022
vickybby:
MY MAJOR PROBLEM? I have a very fragile heart so tenderly to hate or hurt anybody especially, those in my neighbourhood. Honestly,has been trying to abide as a faithful disciple through total surrend to His commands. CRUX OF THE MATTER. My close door neighbour enjoys gas cooking cylinder,while mine is wood fire cooking method. On a good day,to my surprised , i caught my neighbour using my wood fire without my permission for commercial purpose[frying groundnut],to maintained a good neighbour managered to control myself. On another occasion,it was her children,honestly,this development didn't go down well with me. Women has remain so smart,somehow she noticed it and decides to approach me jokingly,to leave my fire on for her,on pretext of running out of gas. Hmmmm,this hand shake hs gone to another level. Should i continue keeping mute to my own detriment? Ofcourse we all know hw unfriendly nigerian economy is,considering a bunch of wood fire of 25pcs gose for #800.

____

Share as much as you can...

"I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive." - Acts 20:35

Yet, because times are hard, reserve some securely for yourself...

"For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not. For I mean not that other men be eased, and ye burdened: But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality" - 2 Corinthians 8:12-14

Forgive, by GOD's grace, past offences...

"Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven." - Matthew 18:21-22

Peace and blessings!

(1) (Reply)

...and The Enemies Submitted. Coming Up At The Lords Chosen Tomorrow And Next / Lessons From Squid Game / A Hidden Life For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.