Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Looking For Talented Interior Designers? Look No Further: Welcome - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For Talented Interior Designers? Look No Further: Welcome (1975 Views)

3D Architectural Modeling For Interior Designers / Certified 3D/B.I.M Visualization Training For Architects And Interior Designers! / Interior Designers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Talented Interior Designers? Look No Further: Welcome by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2011
Are you bored of the same lack of talents for not getting a talented interior designers in the country?

These are some few sketches from my company for an interior design bedroom that i'm doing right now.
If anyone wants a interior design done, drawings done for kitchens and bedrooms please fill free to contact me on my email address and i will surely get back to you.
As a qualified interior designer, My company designs the spaces and using of 3d programme to show you what the finish interiors would be and you have control of paints, your choice of tiles and how you want your space.

Our company service charges are:

N25,000 to design your kitchen and 2 rooms
N35,000 to design your kitchen and 3 to 4 bedrooms
N45,000 to design your kitchen and 4 beds and 1 master bathroom
N90,000 to design the all of your house (4 bed max, kitchen, 2 to 3 bathroom, storage space)

If it is for a larger project scale then we would consider a further discount on each units for design charges.
I also supplier most materials and i assure you that it is of a very high specs and no cutting corners.

If intrested email me on[b] fem_ash@msn.com or whitevisionltd.com

Femi
CEO/Founder
http://be.net/whitevisionltd

Re: Looking For Talented Interior Designers? Look No Further: Welcome by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2011
Hi,
more pictures below,
contact me at fem_ash@msn.com for design ideas and we also supply kitchens and bathrooms.

Femi
Re: Looking For Talented Interior Designers? Look No Further: Welcome by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2011
Our unique designs and units,

Femi

Re: Looking For Talented Interior Designers? Look No Further: Welcome by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2011
Our unique designs and units,
Femi

Re: Looking For Talented Interior Designers? Look No Further: Welcome by realbrand: 12:26am On May 08, 2013
we are a creative, imaginative and artistic interior designing company combining knowledge with aesthetic vision.we are professionals who develop design solutions that are safe, functional, attractive and meet the needs of our clients.we help you transform the corporate image of your company/business with a new logo, done in either 2D or solid 3D, depending on your preference.

Interior design,decoration and coperate branding services to both Residential and Corporate Clients ranging from Homes, Offices, Schools, Churches, Hotels etc ,Space planning, Renovation and Project management.

Our Interior design,decoration and coperate branding services include pre-architectural consultation for new construction, as well as renovation, restoration, and design for existing spaces.

-contractors and sub-contractors

-Consultation

-Space planning

-Kitchen and bathroom design

-Selection and specification for

Paint and color schemes

Fabric and wall coverings

Floor coverings

Fixtures

Lighting

Furniture

Window treatment consultation to fabrication

building construction

call today to schedule a meeting, and presentation.

for photos go to http:///cbranding
WE ALSO PACKAGE AND PLAN ANY EVENT FOR YOU

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Abuja For N25m / For Sale:4bdrm Detch Hse & 2rm Bq On 800sqm@cappa Estate, Maryland / Bourdillon Court: 5 Bedroom Terrace House And 3 Bedroom Flat {sales}WITH PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.