Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,784 members, 7,855,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Suggest Way To Fix This Error... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Suggest Way To Fix This Error... (358 Views)

Encountering This Error In Django: TypeError: 'module' Object Is Not Iterable / Who Can Decipher This Error For Me? / Who Can Fix This Error In My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Way To Fix This Error... by CollinsNeuman: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
I get stuck at the error below when I try to run app on Android studio

Running Gradle task assemblybug

Gradle task assemblybug taking unexpectedly long time....

Gradle assemblybug failed with exit code 1

I did all googling and YouTube search and all the solutions never worked and tried all I could and still no solution, I don't know what is wrong with Android studio. This IDE has a lot of problems, you fix one and then another one eventually comes up again.

My sdk part is perfect and normal and I downloaded the latest version of Gradle file.
Re: Suggest Way To Fix This Error... by gregoradb: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Suggest Way To Fix This Error... by julybaba(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Can you share the full error log?
Re: Suggest Way To Fix This Error... by Aminu212: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Gradle grin grin

First of all, make that you are properly connected to the internet as Gradle downloads some files in the process.

Try toggling offline/online mode in Gradle

Also, if problem persist, create a new hello world project and try to run it making sure that you are connected to the internet.

If I must say, sometimes it's not really easy to get past Gradle but when you do, it won't affect you again.

Happy coding �
Re: Suggest Way To Fix This Error... by CollinsNeuman: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Suggest Way To Fix This Error... by CollinsNeuman: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aminu212:
Gradle grin grin

First of all, make that you are properly connected to the internet as Gradle downloads some files in the process.

Try toggling offline/online mode in Gradle

Also, if problem persist, create a new hello world project and try to run it making sure that you are connected to the internet.

If I must say, sometimes it's not really easy to get past Gradle but when you do, it won't affect you again.

Happy coding �

Thanks a lot, I I'll give your solution a try
Re: Suggest Way To Fix This Error... by CollinsNeuman: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
julybaba:
Can you share the full error log?
I'm trying to do that but running out of power..
Re: Suggest Way To Fix This Error... by CollinsNeuman: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
CollinsNeuman:

I'm trying to do that but running out of power..

I've tried all I could but still nothing is working.... Gradle is given me a traumatic issues

To configure Android studio is a hell.... Please just keep suggesting for me. I had countless of Google search and no solution working

(1) (Reply)

Best JS Charting Library / How To Create A Website For One-man Account /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.