Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Join Kuda Microfinance Bank Today And Make ₦1000 NOW - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Join Kuda Microfinance Bank Today And Make ₦1000 NOW (290 Views)

Baba Ijebu (premier Lotto) Result For Today And Yesterday / How To Change Kuda App Phone Number When Lost / Is The CBN Shutting Down Opay, Kuda, Palmpay, And Other Online Banks? See Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Kuda Microfinance Bank Today And Make ₦1000 NOW by Divinefavour1: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Benefits of banking with Kuda MFB

✅It is a full-service digital bank.
✅It is very safe and highly secured.
✅Licensed by CBN.
✅Get physical and virtual cards.
✅Offers web payment features.
✅Offers overdraft to regular users.
✅24/7 Support services.
✅Offers Free 25 transfers every month.
✅Kuda is designed for your smartphone.
✅Free of ridiculous bank charges.
✅Great at helping you budget, spend smartly and save more.
✅Earn 1k when you join Kuda with my referral code( RlYnCdpg ).

Requirements to earn 1k

✅Download Kuda App
✅Use my referral code: RlYnCdpg
✅Add a BVN and a valid ID.
✅Buy ₦500 worth of airtime.
✅Do all within 24 hours and it’s valid till 10th June 2022.

Kindly let me know if you have questions ⁉️
Re: Join Kuda Microfinance Bank Today And Make ₦1000 NOW by Divinefavour1: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Download the Kuda App play store or app store via this link.

https://kuda.onelink.me/abUI/dmqw7ck3l

Then remember to use my referral code: RlYnCdpg to claim your 1k

(1) (Reply)

Arrest Owo Church Killers Now – MURIC / Severodonetsk: Ukraine Orders Forces To Withdraw From Key Eastern City / CDA Ness Salute Major General Charles Okoro (rtd) On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.