Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

How Can I Convert My Data Of 50 K Back To Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Convert My Data Of 50 K Back To Money (305 Views)

I Will Show You How To Make 50 K Monthly On Admob (not Self Clicking) / Convert Your Airtime/vtu/recharge Card To Money [Service is No longer available] / Applying Time Management To Money Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Convert My Data Of 50 K Back To Money by urbobo20(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good evening nairanders pls help me my wife mistakely reacharge someone with data of 50k instead of five 500 pls I want to ask if I can convert it to � money back
Re: How Can I Convert My Data Of 50 K Back To Money by Eriokanmi: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Through gifting data, you can. All you need do is ask for as many as those who need credit and gift them while they pay you in return

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert My Data Of 50 K Back To Money by urbobo20(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Is it from play app

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Designer Shoe Maker / Poker And Trading – Two Unlikely Companions? / Banks Take Over Benin, Others Discos Over Multi-billion Naira Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.