Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Any Biz I Can Start With 50 -100 K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Biz I Can Start With 50 -100 K (854 Views)

If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Any Biz Ideas For Someone With 24-7 Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Biz I Can Start With 50 -100 K by Nairaboi(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2011
Pls guy, am seriously thinking of setting up a biz for my younger Bro, who just finish sec.sch and is awaiting his result. Is there any biz out there he can start with as little as 100k, just to keep him busy?? Thanks for your contributions
Re: Any Biz I Can Start With 50 -100 K by Bigdreams(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2011
Hi friend,

It's a very good thing to want to start a business for your younger brother. The question however is this, can your brother manage the business? Does he possess the required skill(s), comportment, ability, zest to ensure the business succeed?

Has he tried his hands on managing a business before or has he been involved in one business or the other in time past?

These and many more questions need to be answered thoroughly before you set up a business for him.

Instead of setting up a business for him, why don't you send him to a computer training school to acquire computing skills that are needed in this present dispensation? There are so many courses he can gain from,

Teach him how to fish and he will feed himself for the rest of his life.

Do you need more info, please feel free to get in contact with me.

Cheers.
Re: Any Biz I Can Start With 50 -100 K by owumatosa(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2011
Bigdreams:

Hi friend,

It's a very good thing to want to start a business for your younger brother. The question however is this, can your brother manage the business? Does he possess the required skill(s), comportment, ability, zest to ensure the business succeed?

Has he tried his hands on managing a business before or has he been involved in one business or the other in time past?

These and many more questions need to be answered thoroughly before you set up a business for him.

Instead of setting up a business for him, why don't you send him to a computer training school to acquire computing skills that are needed in this present dispensation? There are so many courses he can gain from,

Teach him how to fish and he will feed himself for the rest of his life.

Do you need more info, please feel free to get in contact with me.

Cheers.
There is a very big truth in what he said. Take his advise.
Re: Any Biz I Can Start With 50 -100 K by omobolajoe(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2011
Since he's a young blood . . . Recharge card printing and selling will be o.k

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Make Your First Million. / A Dummies Guide To Mobile Banking / What It Takes To Start A Gold Biz In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.