Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' (293 Views)

"We Only Pray With You And Your Family The Third Time We Meet" Jehovah Witness L / Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year / My Prayer For Trinitarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Znation(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Happy first sunday of the month nairalanders.

Let us pray:

That: God will continue to protect each and everyone of us from the hands of the wicked ones, unknown gun men, bandits, terrorist, and kidnappers; today, tomorrow and forever amen.

That the healing rain of God will fall upon all those who are sick today and wash away their sickness 'today, tomorrow and forever amen.

That: let there be peace in our country Nigeria, that god will give us a good leader who will lead us according to the ways of the lord, amen.

let us pray together'

1 Like

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by God1000(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2022
May the forces of darkness never succeed in Nigeria, Nigeria will rise again

2 Likes

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Radionigeria: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2022
Znation:
That: God will continue to protect each and everyone of us from the hands of the wicked ones, unknown gun men, bandits, terrorist, and kidnappers; today, tomorrow and forever amen.
amen..
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Radionigeria: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2022
God1000:
amen

1 Like

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Radionigeria: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2022
I pray for God not to give us Tinibu as president, o Lord, you know that Tinibu is not the leader will need, give us a leader that will be paying every nigerian citizens on monthly basis amen and amen.

2 Likes

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Abc125: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2022
I pray for peace in our country nigeria. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Fakealart930: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2022
I pray for the blessings of God to be upon my family IJN. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Swordoftruth17: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2022
I pray for all pregnant women, that God will give them safe delivery. Amen.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Znation(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Abc125:
Amen
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Znation(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2022
Fakealart930:
I pray for the blessings of God to be upon my family IJN. Amen.
Amen
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Znation(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2022
Swordoftruth17:
Amen.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Lionking4321: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Znation:
Happy first sunday of the month nairalanders.

Let us pray:

That the healing rain of God will fall upon all those who are sick today and wash away their sickness 'today, tomorrow and forever amen.

That: let there be peace in our country Nigeria, that god will give us a good leader who will lead us according to the ways of the lord, amen.

let us pray together'
amen
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Lionking4321: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2022
God1000:
this prayer is strong.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Lionking4321: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Radionigeria:
I pray for God not to give us Tinibu as president, o Lord, you know that Tinibu is not the leader will need, give us a leader that will be paying every nigerian citizens on monthly basis amen and amen.
grin grin grin
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Lionking4321: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Abc125:
amen o. Na peace will need right now.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Lionking4321: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Swordoftruth17:
IJN. Amen.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Thestormisover: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2022
I pray for all nairalanders that God will protect you all from all evil forces. If you believe i shout amen.

1 Like

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Thestormisover: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Radionigeria:
Na so cheesy
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Znation(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Thestormisover:
I pray for all nairalanders that God will protect you all from all evil forces. If you believe i shout amen.
Amen
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by hopefulLandlord: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Cypress042(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
I pray God changes Oga bubu mind, make him conduct referendum grin
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Yourself, Ur Family, The Sick And Our Country Today' by Addme: 4:04am On Sep 11, 2022
God heal my Son completely, though it's looking bleak but I know you will do it.

I Believe.....

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Massacre: Tension As Nigerians Appear In Churches With AK-47 / 10 Noticeable Errors Of Tinubu's Fake Bishops / Hell:home Of The Damned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.