Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos (58334 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Olisehinnocent:
I can't count how many times I entered a bus and a lady will lean on me. Making sure that her soft breast is touching my back. Have I sue them
cos trust girls,ladies and women even your mum and sisters
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by reddingtonblack: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2022
cococandy:

They saw the harassment and admonished her for speaking up. If they didn’t see it, they will accuse her of lying about it.

Let that sink in

If reverse was the case, will women act different. if men had believed amber were Depp for dey today undecided even when a woman is not liein that gender exaggerate a lot
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2022
jojothaiv:
The other men no try sha....

They suppose gang up be the knights in shining armour and come to the lady rescue but they prefer to cast their gaze somewhere else. The men choose to mind their businesses at the wrong time, now the lady would think all men don't care...

Who cares if she does think so

It's now obvious that alot of you believe that it's only woman that are victims of sexual harassment....

No wahala make una continue
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by wilroy: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2022
Old news republic
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by ZIAZI(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2022
1Sharon:

What were you wearing?

Sometimes we need to dress as we want to be addressed.

You don't go and wake a sleeping dog and expect it not to bite.

I know what you did there. This is normally the response that some crazy guys would give. grin

Well, dear, I was on a track suit oooo.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by reddingtonblack: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2022
placeofallure:
It's appalling how most of the men here are reacting to this shit. It's like many don't see any big deal here. This is gross infringement! Many of you are sexual harassment apologists. It means you all can condone rape, you can allow assault, that's my conclusion.

Once a sinners knows he err, accepts and apologises he shouldnt die on his kneels, what do gurls really expect men in the bus to do after a self defense, she don slap the guy whatelse and the fact the guy could not beat her up shows men in the bus are on the lady side. you want men to take laws into there hands, jungle justice and when police comes knocking the gurl will deny she didnt send them. Men are getting wiser grin e pele

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by phemmyfour: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2022
Bigredmachine:
What a foolish and weak man... See as you allow woman dey oppress you...

The moment u kept on saying am sorry, the more power u gave her to continue insulting you...

He's most definitely not man enough, lacks confidence and has low self esteem...

Brainless he goat... I know he will still do it again ...
Na them... perverted homo sapiens

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Debbieennie(f): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2022
See his face
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Bigredmachine:

The moment u kept on saying am sorry, the more power u gave her to continue insulting you...

He's most definitely not man enough, lacks confidence and has low self esteem...

Over sexual predation... You are definitely a sex abuse or rape apologist. Only from the indication that you can make a case for the offender. Damn you!

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by syntekelite(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Happened weeks ago jst getting to nairaland?? Mehn this site don cast...
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by SaturnNick(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Hian grin grin grin Sexual predator shocked shocked : shocked Na wa ooo
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by kernniejay(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Cashio:
Lol @ the men who were supposed to overpower him kept mute...Feminism to the mud.
The guy was a bastard sha for the silly act. All these sex starved mofos.
But then you don't expect me as a man to jump into such crazy fight against a fellow man because he touched you. Even the lady's brothers wouldn't have still entered a fight with the young man if they were in the bus with her.

Dont worry, such a thing will soon happen to your wife or daughter and other men around will defend the culprit against her.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Bigredmachine:

everyone who liked your post and shared it is a pervert, sex offender and rape apologist

3 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by kernniejay(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Ferrytech:
doe the man desearve the slap but trust me cheesy she go collect wotowoto

Dont worry, such a thing will soon happen to your wife or daughter and she go still collect wotowoto on top.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by kernniejay(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Cadamlk:

You want all the men in the bus to overpower him for you so that you can have a field day. It is really interesting how they disappointed you. The pervert had admitted his misdemeanor and apologized . What else do you want ,his head in a plate? Abeg swerve.

Dont worry, such a thing will soon happen to your wife or daughter and nobody will ever care to defend her.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by kernniejay(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
everyone who liked your post and shared it is a pervert, sex offender and rape apologist

I am also suprised that some people could like his post, definitely they are all potential rapists.

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by MrrGodsfavour(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Oh No! SIMPle man don looseguard and em supposed collect wotowoto
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2022
All these Lagos olosho , believe them at ur own risk.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Once a sinners knows he err, accepts and apologises he shouldnt die on his kneels, what do gurls really expect men in the bus to do after a self defense, she don slap the guy whatelse and the fact the guy could not beat her up shows men in the bus are on the lady side. you want men to take laws into there hands, jungle justice and when police comes knocking the gurl will deny she didnt send them. Men are getting wiser grin e pele

No, nobody is saying they should beat him up. Violence is never the answer. I'm particularly pained that they all kept quiet. Silence means consent. They should put in a word against the man's misbehaviour. That's fair enough. Nobody's preaching violence here, go and sit down joor!

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Atolu01: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2022
They will say nothing naw. When it's the same thing they all do and they see nothing wrong with abusing other people's rights, and the women have no right to complain. Abusive animals who share a common vestigial brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2022
The moment you understand men, you wouldn't let things of this sort bother you one bit. Rather you'll adjust yourself in such a way that he wouldn't have any excuse for touching you and that means enduring the pain of sitting uncomfortably in the bus all through the trip.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by rosalieene(f): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2022
He deserves more slaps.
The day an asshole touched my ass when I was coming down from a bus, aside from shouting I should have given him three hot slaps.
This I still regret not doing till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Mathew1999(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Local man cannot can on his own
He's just an asshole nothing more why will u just be using old skul style to be touching or molesting a lady with small body
But still the guy Bleep na both hand he suppose use crab the breast and come receive proper beating the guys na weerey if to say na somewhere private than that now he fit rape the girl sef dem suppose beat am like person wey loot money for market.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2022
kernniejay:

Dont worry, such a thing will soon happen to your wife or daughter and she go still collect wotowoto on top.
he no fit
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Swissgoldenpro(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is very irresponsible on the part of the man

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by reddingtonblack: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
placeofallure:

No, nobody is saying they should beat him up. Violence is never the answer. I'm particularly pained that they all kept quiet. Silence means consent. They should put in a word against the man's misbehaviour. That's fair enough. Nobody's preaching violence here, go and sit down joor!

Well the way we men reason, it is only logical for a man to defend a woman that stay behind him, morever silence after judgement denotes justice, the men simply felt condemnation after judgement(slap) is like medicine after death.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by jojothaiv(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Who cares if she does think so

It's now obvious that alot of you believe that it's only woman that are victims of sexual harassment....

No wahala make una continue
Chief, no be wetin you deh think o.

If pesin fvck up, the community suppose join hand correct am.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by ugotex85: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Could you be more detailed please? Touching her inappropriately is ambiguous, tell us where and where he touched.
Thank you in advance.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Cadamlk: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
kernniejay:

Dont worry, such a thing will soon happen to your wife or daughter and nobody will ever care to defend her.

Just as it kept happening to yours and is running you insane that you can't Bleep off my mention.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by fexyrich(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
You must have the IQ of a worm for this comment.
How does being a fornicator justify sexual harassment from men?
just shut the Bleep up..Do u know how many times ur gender sexually harraasses we men Are women more valuable than men When a man is sexually harraassed u take it for granted but when a woman is sexually harraassed u blow it out of proportion and expect us to crucify the culprit...Will u also crucify a woman who sexually assualts a man same way u do to men...Hypocrites with double standards everywhere ..just Bleep off pls ...The pervert of a man has apologized for touching the lady inappropriately yet you are videoing him and asking the public to crucify him but u ladies harraass we men sexually every day even by walking around half naked and seducing innocent men...When u walk around half naked it's part of sexual harassment...U ladies harraass men sexually every day but the day one man misbehaves u all will be calling for his head on a platter...Bunch of nit wits..The day they start dealing with ladies who harraass men sexually that day we will begin to take it more seriously...Sexual harrassment is not a one sided thing..It happens to both genders

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by seeme2(f): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Am I the only one who heard him say sorry? If you want to press charges why not seize his phone and make proper report on the police station. What you are doing is trying to stir mob action against him. In extreme cases he could get injured or killed. Every mob action is potentially dangerous.

The man is criminal and deserves to be treated as such but you are an inch close to being guilty too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / Ritualist Den Uncovered In Ibadan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.