Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,580 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Please Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advice Needed (269 Views)

Relocating To Rwanda (please Advice) / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Needed by Usmanzy(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
With the way things are going,i ve never felt the urge to leave this country like this before,please im seeking advice from everyone here,which country can i travel to with 2million naira.
Im a graduate of computer science,and i also know how to sew female wears very well
Re: Please Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Usmanzy:
With the way things are going,i ve never felt the urge to leave this country like this before,please im seeking advice from everyone here,which country can i travel to with 2million naira.
Im a graduate of computer science,and i also know how to sew female wears very well

Ghana

(1) (Reply)

Special Tour Around Marina Lane, Benincity / Nigerian Student Finds Safety In Berlin (Video) / How To Prepare For Road Trips During Christmas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.