Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

A Word In Due Season - Monday, June 6th 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word In Due Season - Monday, June 6th 2022 (135 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, June 14, 2021 / WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ELEBURU IKE(A YORUBA WORD) IN ENGLISH / Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word In Due Season - Monday, June 6th 2022 by JoshuaOwi: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2022
A Word In Due Season

Apostle David Wale Feso

Monday, June 6th 2022

The Divine Working.

Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily. Colossians 1:29

In our opening scripture today, the Apostle Paul reveals to us that he worked according to the working of Christ which worked in him mightily. So when we read about him working tirelessly in the scriptures, it was because of the working of Christ in him. He is letting us know that the results we see in his life are as a result of a man who yielded to the working of Christ.

Is Christ working in you? If you are born again I want you to become aware that you have the same working of Christ at work in you mightily. The more you acknowledge this working in you the greater results you will begin to see in your life.

Philemon 1:3-6 (NKJV), Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers, hearing of your love and faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints, that the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgment of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Therefore your faith will become active, operative and function fully when you have the full knowledge of every good thing you have in Christ Jesus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that God is working in me mightily, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Amen.

For further study, read:
Ephesians 3:7, Ephesians 3:20, Philippians 2:13.

Doing the Word.
Function with the consciousness that Christ is working in you mightily.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1 Kings Chapters 16-18, Psalm 78-79
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072, +2348051204708.

---
Visit crichurch.org for more #AWordInDueSeason #DailyDevotional

(1) (Reply)

Fable Of The Porcupine / Never Give In! / The Perfect Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.