Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Diploma In Leadership Training Programme And Diploma In Theology - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diploma In Leadership Training Programme And Diploma In Theology (519 Views)

T.D. Jakes Shocked After His Theology Called Into Question Following Gay Remarks / I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria / Leadership Training And Diploma In Theology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diploma In Leadership Training Programme And Diploma In Theology by wordofhope: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2011
If you are interested in enrolling for any of the above, visit www.wordofhopem.org or contact 08057384944. Requirement: You must be a Child of God. Note: It is Interdenominational. Also for further enquiries, you email us on wordofhopem@yahoo.com.
Re: Diploma In Leadership Training Programme And Diploma In Theology by Patsey: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2011
DON'T YOU HAVE A PhD IN DEMONOLOGY. I COULD HAVE CONSIDERED THAT EXCEPT THAT I THINK YOURS MUST BE A DIPLOMA MILL.
Re: Diploma In Leadership Training Programme And Diploma In Theology by thehomer: 1:56am On Jul 20, 2011
wordofhope:

If you are interested in enrolling for any of the above, visit www.wordofhopem.org or contact 08057384944. Requirement: You must be a Child of God. Note: It is Interdenominational. Also for further enquiries, you email us on wordofhopem@yahoo.com.

A diploma in theology? Wow. Is that even worth the paper it is printed on? Please tell me, what qualification does that diploma confer on you? Does it make you someone who is versed in God?
Also, by interdenominational, do you mean non-denominational?
Re: Diploma In Leadership Training Programme And Diploma In Theology by Patsey: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
YOU GUYS SHOULD GO AND FIND SOMETHING LEGITIMATE TO DO AND STOP DECIEVING PEOPLE. GOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALL YOU'RE DOING IN THAT SATANIC AND UNGODLY BUSINESS CALLED MINISTRY.
Re: Diploma In Leadership Training Programme And Diploma In Theology by wordofhope: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2011
Patsey, God bless you. We are not doing it for business sake. It is well with you.

(1) (Reply)

Family Of Champions - Pastor Anita" / A Thorough Analysis Of Jesus' Gains / The World Doesn't Have Room For Small People Including Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.