Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Job Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Urgently Needed (378 Views)

I NEED A JOB URGENTLY IN IBADAN / I Need A Job Urgently / Please I Need A Good Job Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Urgently Needed by Churchez(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Please am a family man with a pregnant woman presently and am jobless i need a work around Egeda,Akowonjo and Ikeja axis, if any kindly help or link me to any legal job thanks God bless you as you help the family and the unborn baby

2 Likes

Re: Job Urgently Needed by ahamonyeka(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Churchez:
Please am a family man with a pregnant woman presently and am jobless i need a work around Egeda,Akowonjo and Ikeja axis, if any kindly help or link me to any legal job thanks God bless you as you help the family and the unborn baby
God will provide for the sake of the inborn child.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Feild Techician Engineer / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.