Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Most Effective Hack I See Almost No One Using - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Effective Hack I See Almost No One Using (161 Views)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / I See This Around But Dont Know The Name / Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Effective Hack I See Almost No One Using by Miketob94: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nigeria is a very rich country, down through the ages, its reputation comes as one of the richest countries in Africa precisely the second in AFRICA according to overall GDP collated by the International Monetary Fund 2021. ( you can check it out for yourself)

If all this is true, then how come are her citizen poor. There are many answers to that, one of which we could attribute to Corruption and Greed by the leaders. And, if we are also been truthful, there are many who through legit hardwork and wisdom has done well for themselves in this same Nigeria by taking advantage of opportunities available to all everyone

So, why are some of us still struggling to get money for even the basic needs of life?, why are some of us still leaving from hand to mouth?.

One of the answer I came up with is ;
'Few men know how to acquire wealth and therefore monopolize it, while the rest of us lack the knowledge of how to keep any part of the little we receive'.

If there is one thing I am very sure of, it is that :"ACQUIRING WEALTH CAN BE TAUGHT" and it is Practical

It is my desire that Nigeria becomes the wealthiest country in the world and to achieve this, it must be a city of many wealthy men like you and I.

One of the many practical ways to acquiring wealth is "Learning what it takes to be wealthy". The Solution to all our problem is not to earn a few bucks to survive, rather having a stream of wealth that cures our poverty forever.

For those of us that are ready to learn what it takes to acquire wealth, we can click on this link to get a free report on how to start
[https://300-info.systeme.io/a9b9a945]

(1) (Reply)

Supply Chain Management Course In Nigeria needed / Jamb Has Again Refuted Errors In Its Scoring System And Also Reacted To Plans To / Nigerian Man, ORHIONS EWANSIHA THOMAS Died In Hands Of Malaysia Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.