Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Do You Call This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Call This? (514 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call This? by cushxene: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs, when she opens the door, she saw cush xene, the next door neighbor. Before she says a word, cush xene says " I’ll give you 500,000 naira to drop that towel.” After thinking for a moment , the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Dennis. After a few seconds, cush xene hands her 500,000 naira and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks “Who was that?” “It was cush xene the next door neighbor,” she replies. The husband says, “Great!! Did he say anything about the 500,000 he owes me?”
fb: @cush xene
tell me what you think
Re: What Do You Call This? by wis3(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
alot of women will fall for this.
Re: What Do You Call This? by cushxene: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
wis3:
alot of women will fall for this.
na so.....
Re: What Do You Call This? by JOACHINpedro: 6:34am On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Update Of Tescom Lagos State / Nysc Age Limit 2022 Updated For 2023 / Free Study Visa, All Expense Paid To Denmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.