Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege (13661 Views)

Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects / Kwara Police Arrest 14 Suspects For Murder, Armed Robbery / Lagos Police Arrests 3 Robbery Suspects, Recover Loot (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by naptu2: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lagos State Police Command @LagosPoliceNG

CULTISM: POLICE ARREST 14 SUSPECTS, RECOVER HARD DRUGS IN AGEGE

Officers of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) have arrested two leaders of rival cult gangs and ten others over the incessant cult and gang wars plaguing Agege and environs.

The arrest of the fourteen suspects is part of series of efforts by the Lagos State Police Command to improve the security situation in Agege and the state at large.

The leaders of the rival cult gangs arrested are: Rasheed Abdulateef, popularly known as Adagun aged 25 and Abubakar Mohammed a.k.a Yaba aged 29.

Other suspects arrested include: Daramola Idowu, Anjorin Lateef, Akeem Odusanya, Sulayman Odusanya, Alasela Olamilekan, Apelogun Elijah, Musa Mali, Moses Sunday, Isiaka Hassan and Musa Thairu.

The suspects were arrested in sting operations spanning two weeks led by the Commander RRS, CSP Olayinka Egbeyemi.

The arrest of the two rival gang leaders, Adagun and Yaba, along with their gang members followed sustained and diligent intelligence gathering within Agege communities.

Recovered from Adagun are a rifle butt, police vest, pepper spray, a knife, machete, hard drugs amongst others.

Furthermore, two other suspects, Monday Okezie aged 36 and Oluwasegun Oladipupo aged 32, notorious for supplying hard drugs to the gangs were arrested with large quantities of codeine, tramadol and rohypnol; and have been handed over to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).

The remainder of the suspects have been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) for further investigations and eventual prosecution.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, CP Abiodun Alabi, fdc has assured the people of Agege in particular and Lagos State in general that the Command will continue to combat cultism and related crimes towards ensuring lasting peace in the state.

SP BENJAMIN HUNDEYIN, anipr, mipra
Police Public Relations Officer,
Lagos State Command,
Ikeja-Lagos.

June 6, 2022.

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceNG/status/1533838482753429506

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by Urheadmaster(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lazy foolish youths

6 Likes

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by ZaddyJ: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Awawa boys at work

2 Likes

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by yanabasee(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Omo naptu we need updates on 5he primaries....
Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by dfrost: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
yanabasee:
Omo naptu we need updates on 5he primaries....

naptu2 rarely does politics threads.
Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by Amazingify(f): 4:13am On Jun 07, 2022
These are the Nigerian lazy youths
Aka NLY

2 Likes

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by Adesina18111(m): 4:13am On Jun 07, 2022
This kind news dey always vex me...as this country is right now...so some idiots still don't get sense to think of what to do to better their lives but cultism and drugs...wey everybody dey find means to japa or even make things better for their families...awon werey...and to Nigeria Police...na this kind thing u sabi do and going after yahoo boys...you have never recorded it that you caught or apprehended Unknown Gun men for once... mtchewwww

My condolence goes to the victims of Owo massacre

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by RichDad1(m): 4:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Good job
Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by PreacherMan007: 4:18am On Jun 07, 2022
No wonder the jubril of Sudan called them lazy

3 Likes

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 07, 2022
How many times will they arrest this guys ni? Did we read this kinda news some weeks or months ago?

Or are they a new set of persons?

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by irunoko(m): 5:03am On Jun 07, 2022
Elections are fast approaching,all kinds of criminals are just resurfacing.
Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by Solidkay(m): 5:05am On Jun 07, 2022
I feel its laziness and desire to make quick feeding money at the expense of a fellow hustler that mostly motivates these fools into cultism,
Plus the assumed power that comes with hoisting a gun.

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by Mophor: 5:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by maxtop(m): 5:12am On Jun 07, 2022
OP .... E BE LIKE SAY YOU DEY CRAZE OOO. YOU GAVE US A NEWS ABOUT A CULTIST AND YOU STILL CENSOR THERE FACE. SHEY YOU DEY MENT NI ? grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by Octopusssy(f): 5:58am On Jun 07, 2022
These useless Agege boys. Born troway. No wonder people at Dopemu were running around like cattle without herders because of the rumour that "they are fighting somewhere" in the next bustop. This bustop was quite far from Dopemu, and stationed right in my front was an RRS patrol vehicle. People were running, trader's were panicking and packing their wares, others were power walking and looking behind them. There was a palpable air of tension. I looked everywhere and sensed no danger. Well, except maybe the danger of having my toes trod on by panicky feet.

I shook my head and told the person beside me "no wonder people ran like sheep into the Oke Afa canal in 2001. We run first, ask questions later."

5 Likes

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by tillaman(m): 6:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Kill em all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by Harrykn: 6:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Boys in the trenches. Y’all haven’t seen them yet.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by lyriclekidd(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2022
litigator:
How many times will they arrest this guys ni? Did we read this kinda news some weeks or months ago?

Lol same thing me sef dy wonder. Na why dem blur their faces.
Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by BennyDGreat: 6:47am On Jun 07, 2022
litigator:

Dem many for that axis.....u no fit arrest dem finish.

This isn't news sef cos Na normal thing
Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Mpuru mmiri in Agege Nke Lagos! Mbanu!
Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by OdabiP(m): 7:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Octopusssy:
These useless Agege boys. Born troway. No wonder people at Dopemu were running around like cattle without herders because of the rumour that "they are fighting somewhere" in the next bustop. This bustop was quite far from Dopemu, and stationed right in my front was an RRS patrol vehicle. People were running, trader's were panicking and packing their wares, others were power walking and looking behind them. There was a palpable air of tension. I looked everywhere and sensed no danger. Well, except maybe the danger of having my toes trod on by panicky feet.

I shook my head and told the person "no wonder people ran like sheep into the Oke Afa canal in 2001. We run first, ask questions later"
You're a very good writer
Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by TheCrusader14: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2022
That Adagun demon should be shot right away. He was a leading figure among the thugs thay disrupted the #endsars protests.

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by Nastydroid(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2022
These notorious guys are too much in Agege, I wonder how people live in those area
Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by OvertheTop(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Octopusssy:

I shook my head and told the person beside me "no wonder people ran like sheep into the Oke Afa canal in 2001. We run first, ask questions later."

Doctor WHO and Serra.......My Favorite!

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by sofiscatedmoron: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Amazingify:
These are the Nigerian lazy youths
Aka NLY
U are their national secretary grin

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2022
tillaman:
Kill em all
THESE ARE NO LONGER HUMANS JUST FINISH THEM OFF sad angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Beheading His Father / Baby Dumped At A Refuse Site In Port-Harcourt Dies. Photos / Daily Kidnappings In Abuja: Residents Cry For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.