Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fantasy Football - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fantasy Football (7578 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football / Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fantasy Football by fellow(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2007
I have joined the first league. I think everybody should join under the first league so that it wnt be a complicated issue
Re: Fantasy Football by funshiba(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2007
sorry guy this is the correct code

227551-80170 enjoy it
Re: Fantasy Football by delboy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2007
ok boys, am game. crack on!
Re: Fantasy Football by Soulstarr(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2007
Jus Joined, prepare for some very gangsta shock n awe footy strategy, found out someones stolen my teams name already, but there can only be one, COMMON EYIMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Fantasy Football by Christino(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2007
Soulstarr:

Jus Joined, prepare for some very gangsta shock n awe footy strategy, found out someones stolen my teams name already, but there can only be one, COMMON EYIMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Get thee behind me! angry Enyimba FC for life!!!
Re: Fantasy Football by Soulstarr(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2007
Christy or woteva ue name is, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA, DERES ONLY ONE EYIMBA,
Re: Fantasy Football by brushparke(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2007
Yeah! I had expected something like this on this forum eversince.i was suprised it did not come up.
Re: Fantasy Football by kaydee(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2007
where y'all @?
Re: Fantasy Football by iluyomade: 1:44am On Aug 16, 2007
so who's bein the daddy so farme!!!! cfc boiz!!!!!
Re: Fantasy Football by oloksman1(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2007
Guys?
it's ma pleasure being a new(JJC) to this fantasy show.
but i need to get started and the hitch is:HOW DO I BEGIN TO PLAY AFTER I'VE SET UP MY TEAM?
PLEASE SOME GIVE ME LOW DOWN/DETAIL SO THAT I CAN BEGIN TO CATCH THE FUN OF THE FANTACY PREMIERLEAGUE SOCCER.
CHEERS.
Re: Fantasy Football by oloksman1(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2007
SOME HELP OUT ON THE PROCEDURES TO START PLAYING .
COS I NEED TO START MOVING UP THE LEAGUE TABLE.
AM LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAY A NAIRALANDER.
IT WILL BE A BIG FUN ,ISN'T IT?
Re: Fantasy Football by teebabs(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2007
i will give it a shot. The club will be Hector FC. See you[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Fantasy Football by A40(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2007
Dont know what this is all about but i am up for it, the name of my team is 40/40FC
Re: Fantasy Football by Vieira(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2007
oloksman1:

Guys?
it's ma pleasure being a new(JJC) to this fantasy show.
but i need to get started and the hitch is:HOW DO I BEGIN TO PLAY AFTER I'VE SET UP MY TEAM?
PLEASE SOME GIVE ME LOW DOWN/DETAIL SO THAT I CAN BEGIN TO CATCH THE FUN OF THE FANTACY PREMIERLEAGUE SOCCER.
CHEERS.

Once you have chosen your team it will automatically start to get points when the next set of premiership games kick off.

You get:

4 points when a striker scores
5 points when a midfielder scores
6 points for a defender and keeper with a clean sheet
But for every goal a defender lets in he loses points and can go into negative
1 point for playing more than 60minutes I think
5 points for a goal assist
1 point for every save by a keeper
5 points for every penalty save by a keeper
You get minus points for yellow cards and red cards but i am not sure how many now.

These are from memory and i might be wrong but on the site it has all the rules.
Re: Fantasy Football by Vieira(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2007
Pasted from the site:

Captains
You must nominate a member of your team to be captain. This player will score double the number of points he would usually have been awarded that Gameweek.

If your captain does not play then he will be automatically substituted in accordance with the rules, but the captain bonus will be lost. Another player will not take over the captaincy in his place.

You can change your captain at the bottom of the My Team page. Any changes you make to your captain will become active at the next deadline.
Re: Fantasy Football by Vieira(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2007
Pasted fromthe site:

The Points will be calculated using data provided to us by the Press Association. Neither we nor the Press Association will enter into any correspondence relating to the allocation of points to players. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of this data.

Action Points
For playing in a game 1
For playing at least 60 minutes in a game (includes playing points mentioned above) 2
For each goal scored by your goalkeeper or defenders 6
For each goal scored by your midfielders 5
For each goal scored by your forwards 4
For each goal assist 3
For your goalkeeper / defender conceding 0 goals (must also play at least 60 minutes) 4
For your midfielder conceding 0 goals (must also play at least 60 minutes) 1
For every 3 shot saves made by your goalkeeper 1
For every penalty save 5
For every penalty miss -2
Bonus points for the best players in a match 1-3
For every 2 goals conceded by your goalkeeper or defenders -1
For every yellow card -1
For every red card (includes any yellow card points) -3

If a player receives a red card, they will continue to be penalised for goals conceded by their team.

Assists
These are awarded to the player from the goal scoring team who makes the last pass before a goal is scored.

If during this pass, an opposing player significantly alters the speed or direction of the ball, then no assist is given except if this intervention directly results in an own goal.

If a goalkeeper does not have control of the ball and parries a shot or drops a cross or the ball rebounds off the woodwork, the attacking player shooting or crossing the ball receives the assist if a goal directly ensues.

In the event of a penalty, the player earning the penalty gets an assist if it is successfully scored, but not if he takes it himself in which case no assist is given. No assist is given for a player who earns a free kick that subsequently results in a goal.

All assists are reviewed within 24 hours of the game finishing.

Bonus points
The three best performing players in each match will receive additional bonus points. Three points will be awarded to the best player, two to the second best and a single point to the third.

Player performance is assessed by Press Association analysts, all of whom are ex-professional footballers, who attend each match. This assessment takes into account the quality of a player's overall performance and their contribution to the match result.

Bonus points are awarded within 1 hour of the last match of the day finishing.
Re: Fantasy Football by femolastic: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2007
THERE IS ONLY ONE GIANT CLUB ON THIS EARTH WHICH IS CHELSEA FC
BLUES FOR EVER
BLUES FOR 2007/2008 LEAGUE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
LIVERPOOL MUST BOW ON SUNDAY
AND MANCITY 4 MAN U O
Re: Fantasy Football by abohrandy: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2007
@ Viera,
some piece of good info u got there man.
Kudos, but lets see who rocks most.
Re: Fantasy Football by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2007
Meet me on Prime FC
Re: Fantasy Football by A40(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2007
40/40 fc
Re: Fantasy Football by wormedup(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2007
y'all know me; u can't miss cool
Re: Fantasy Football by pmo: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2007
Are you all posting from London,  View this site hosted specifically for Nigeria and payments mad through Interswitch,  So NO WAYOOOO.

www.premiershipmanageronline.com
Re: Fantasy Football by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2007
Prime FC for ever new team
Join this league,
Re: Fantasy Football by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2007
1074579-210946
Re: Fantasy Football by yinkasly(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2007
O boy The code work ooooooooo i just join now
May be Na Network Problem Try again Later.
Re: Fantasy Football by yinkasly(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2007
@pmo

I have join this.
Its a very nice site and i love the game
but they need to upgrade and make it more fun like http://fantasy.premierleague.com
No wayoo

No ATM no Perticipation
Re: Fantasy Football by yinkasly(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2007
If you like fantasy football join Nairaland league @ 2007/2008 UEFA champions League

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com

Join Naira Land League (UEFA Champion League)

Here is the code to join: 199956-32127

enjoy

Re: Fantasy Football by holythug(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2008
its a nice one i tink berti vogts shd learn here www.soccermanager.com
Re: Fantasy Football by tommyex(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2008
Where all the people wey dey make mouth 4 beginning sef?VIERA wey ur team for fantasy NL league?
Re: Fantasy Football by kingbig: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2008
You guys need to check out http://711fantasyfootball.com/ which is geared towards Nigerian people. Get signed up before the season starts. It's going to be explosive
Re: Fantasy Football by sleekstar: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2008
I like the 711fantasyfootball.com league, feeling the naija effect

Join the Nairaland league there

League name: nairaland
Password: nigeria

See yall there
Re: Fantasy Football by Vieira(m): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2008
tommyex:

Where all the people wey dey make mouth 4 beginning sef?VIERA wey your team for fantasy Nairaland league?

See as you get mouth!

Come try again this season, yeye guy.

Manchester City Vs Chelsea [2 - 1] On Sat, 5th Dec / Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 / Newcastle Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 17th August 2014