Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Need Advice... (modified) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Advice... (modified) (556 Views)

Modified: My Dad Is Been Used. / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Modified: when u need help, call on God not man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice... (modified) by Wande22(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good evening all

I'd been married for about 8yrs and it'd been God all the way.

My significant other told me about her past a Beautiful girl inclusive

However, i've started picking holes in her story about her separation with the girl's dad; lately i had The privilege of connecting with the girl's Aunt

Wanna ask, should i go ahead in Contacting the girl's aunt

Note: I've never seen the girl (except through pictures) NEITHER have I had any conversation with the Girl (step-daughter)
Re: Need Advice... (modified) by kristonium(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
You don't need to ask.

Go ahead.

Get all the information and facts you need to get.

So you don't end up carrying another man's load!

Be wise!
Re: Need Advice... (modified) by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wande22:
However, i've started picking holes in her story about her separation with the girl's dad; lately i had The privilege of connecting with the girl's Aunt. Wanna ask, should i go ahead in Contacting the girl's aunt

Note: I've never seen the girl (except through pictures) NEITHER have I had any conversation with the Girl (step-daughter)
Why are you suddenly concerned about your wife's past? Is there a particular reason why you must dig into a past relationship and know of a girl you are not even taking care of? undecided

You have been married to her for 8 years yet you still refer to her as a single mother. Are you sure your story isn't cooked up? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Need Advice... (modified) by BigBrother9ja: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Leave single mothers ALONE!
THEY ARE MOSTLY BITTER AND USELESS BAGGAGES EXCEPT WIDOWS.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice... (modified) by sisisioge: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wahala sit down, yanga go wake am. Continue...

1 Like

Re: Need Advice... (modified) by Cypress042(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
shocked
Re: Need Advice... (modified) by Wande22(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why are you suddenly concerned about your wife's past? Is there a particular reason why you must dig into a past relationship and know of a girl you are not even taking care of? undecided

You have been married to her for 8 years yet you still refer to her as a single mother. Are you sure your story isn't cooked up? undecided

Sir,
She wasn't allowed to see the girl from 2010 (when she dropped her) till Last year December and whenever I ask/tell her to make efforts in reconnecting with her daughter then she always silences me with when The Time Comes, nobody will Stop her and I know what would have happened if reverse was the case

LAST BULLET: the story Is as real as Baba Iragbiji presidential contest declaration
Re: Need Advice... (modified) by Mindlog: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Wande22:

Sir,
She wasn't allowed to see the girl from 2010 (when she dropped her) till Last year December and whenever I ask/tell her to make efforts in reconnecting with her daughter then she always silences me with when The Time Comes, nobody will Stop her and I know what would have happened if reverse was the case

LAST BULLET: the story Is as real as Baba Iragbiji presidential contest declaration

How can a woman still married to you, be a single mother?

IWho is her daughter staying with and was she ever married to the girl's father?
Re: Need Advice... (modified) by Wande22(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Mindlog:

How can a woman still married to you, be a single mother?

IWho is her daughter staying with and was she ever married to the girl's father?

1. Topic modified

2. No marriage was done. Only introduction

3. The girl stays with her paternal grandparents
Re: Need Advice... (modified) by Kobojunkie: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wande22:
Sir,

Since 2010? How old is the gal now? At least 12 years of age? undecided

Seems there is a whole backstory there you didn't include at all in your OP, so how exactly do you expect for us to advice you only on the little you shared? undecided

Also, if you doubt her past, what does it change of where you are now with her? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice... (modified) by Socratiz: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Permit me to say that unless you're looking for an opportunity to end your marriage, it's not advisable you open up healed wounds.

Is she has been a good wife to you and you have no reason to suspect that she's still in touch with the father of that girl, please enjoy your marriage.

Everyone has a past though some are darker than the other. Nevertheless, the past is better consigned to antiquity.

Live joyfully with your wife. Build the future together. Forget the past.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice... (modified) by Wande22(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Seems there is a whole backstory there you didn't include at all in your OP, so how exactly do you expect for us to advice you only on the little you shared? undecided

Also, if you doubt her past, what does it change of where you are now with her? undecided
Sire

The girl will be 14 by December

The Backstory long gan..................

There were some drama that happened at home which made me to contemplate taking such an action undecided
Kobojunkie:

Sire

The girl will be 14 by December

The Backstory long gan..................

There were some drama that happened at home which made me to contemplate taking such an action
Re: Need Advice... (modified) by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wande22:

Sire, The girl will be 14 by December, The Backstory long gan........There were some drama that happened at home which made me to contemplate taking such an action undecided
So you see how we can't reasonably give you ideas on what to do since we don't have any real idea why you wish to learn of your wife's past or what potential benefits or disadvantages there may be to such in your case. undecided
Re: Need Advice... (modified) by Wande22(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you see how we can't reasonably give you ideas on what to do since we don't have any real idea why you wish to learn of your wife's past or what potential benefits or disadvantages there may be to such in your case. undecided

Ok. I understand

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me With A Laptop. / Life Lesson / How Is This Really OK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.