Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,860,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

A Word In Due Season - Tuesday, June 7th 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word In Due Season - Tuesday, June 7th 2022 (111 Views)

A Word In Due Season - Tuesday, April 19th 2022 / WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ELEBURU IKE(A YORUBA WORD) IN ENGLISH / Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word In Due Season - Tuesday, June 7th 2022 by JoshuaOwi: 5:52am On Jun 07, 2022
A Word In Due Season

Apostle David Wale Feso

Tuesday, June 7th 2022

Know What You Have.

"That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus." Philemon 1:6

When you know what you have in Christ, it allows your faith to flourish. This was why when Paul came to the Corinthian church in 1 Corinthians 2:1-2 he said to them, "And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified."

Paul could have taught on Jewish history and all he knew about the past but instead he said, " I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God." 1 Corinthians 2:2-5.

Therefore as the Apostle Paul was preaching the gospel of Christ letting them know all that God has accomplished for them in Christ, the people had faith to be healed and they were healed because they knew that Christ had met all the requirements for them to be healed.

As you hearken to the message of the gospel of Christ, the communication, the fellowship, the growth and the transportation of your faith will become operative as you acknowledge every good thing in you in Christ Jesus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instruction.
Please read Philippians 1:9 and ask God to give you a love for the knowledge of His Word.

For further study, read:
Acts 20:32, 1 Corinthians 2:12-14, 2 Timothy 2:15.

Doing the Word.
Meditate on 1 Peter 2:24, "... by whose stripes ye were healed.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1 Kings Chapters 19-21, Psalm 80-81
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072, +2348051204708.

---
Visit crichurch.org for more #AWordInDueSeason #DailyDevotional

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/06/2022 / Topic: Our Guide To Success / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Saturday,june 18,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.