Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Your Cure Is Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Cure Is Here (764 Views)

Hepatitis Cure Is Available / GOOD NEWS: Finally Coronavirus Cure Is Out! / HURRAY: Coronavirus Cure Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Cure Is Here by Patchy1204(f): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
THE NEW AND MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO COMBAT ALL CHRONIC AND LIFE THREATENING DISEASES WITHOUT SURGERY”
Stemcy Of Moonlife is a wonderful Drug.
“Lets Find Out! How To Experience 100% Natural Healing Permanently …
.”START YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM HERE….

IF you wish to know more about the company and how to get the product, get in touch with me quickly via whatsapp 090|||631...64....777or Call 090|||631.....64......777
People are getting cured every day and you are still complaining of your:
▪Stroke ▪Diabetes ▪Arthritis▪Cysts▪ Asthma ▪Cancers of all types ▪Eczema▪Kidney failure

Price 28000/pack
Re: Your Cure Is Here by Patchy1204(f): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2022
This product works like magic.

A question I always get; how come one product cures everything?

It was this exact question that prevented me from partnering with this company on time and I am regretting it.

Luckily for me, my uncle is running a research on stem cell, somehow he came across this product on my status and chatted me up. I actually put it on my status to see people's response because i was thinking of going into the business. Well he explained everything to me, why a single product can cure or help to improve different health challenges.

Like they say, knowledge is power, and with that information I dive into this business. I don't really like to call it business, because for me it is more of the joy I get when people use this product and come back to testify.

Recently, someone close to me was diagnosed of diabetes. He too is aware of the efficiency of this product, so he placed orders for some packs. This product combined with good diet and exercise he was able to overcome the diabetes. In fact he noticed that while he was on this product, his vision became clearer so even after overcoming the diabetes, he still continued on the product.

So back to our question, how can a product cures or help to improve all these health challenges?

The answer is simple, this product replenishes dead cells. When you start taking it, those cells that are dead, it helps to bring them back to life. And when those cells are back to life, they can then fight those diseases. So that is why you may take this product for a specific reason but you will notice it will do way beyond that main purpose you took it for. All human life started from a cell.

This is why we say take it also even if nothing is wrong with you.
Re: Your Cure Is Here by Patchy1204(f): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why dying in silence ��

if you know anyone suffering from HIV, cancer of all types, chronic ulcer, diabetes, toothache, infertility both in male and female, etc...�� Kindly contact me, I have a permanent solution to it�. With STEMCY stem cell therapy, , you will be made whole from that sicknesses again and TESTIMONY will be urs....��
Re: Your Cure Is Here by Patchy1204(f): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2022
*Commonly asked Questions*

*STEM CELL THERAPY*
Addressing Stubborn, lncurable Diseases With Nature

*FOR HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO TAKE STEM CELL TO SEE RESULTS?*
Many users starts seeing results in their first week, some in their second week. Some gets up to one month. While some will take even more than one month.

The time frame varies from patient to patient. It all depends on the individual body metabolism, age, the extent of damage to the organs and the length of time the patient has suffered from the disease.

We generally recommend 3 - 6 months treatment (6 months for sickle cell patients).

*WHERE IS STEM CELL BEING MANUFACTURED?*
Stem Cell is being manufactured in Malaysia by Genista global lab.

*DOES STEM CELL HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?*
No, does not have any side effects. It is purely organic!

*BENEFITS OF STEMCELL*
Enhances physical stamina and energy level.
Repairs and regenerates ailing/weak body cells.
Rejuvenates and activates body cells to raise energy and improve vitality
Regulates pH level in our body
Anti – Oxidant
Improves body immunity system
Refines skin texture and improves complexion
Delays aging process
No side effects – safe, natural and convenient product
Pure Vegetarian

*HEALING PROCESS OF STEMCELL*
Stem cell will go through our nerves, traveld to the brain and provide a signal where they need to repair and regenerate the cells.

*POTENTIAL USES OF STEMCELLS*
Stroke, Traumatic brain injury, Cancers, Kidney failure, Hepatitis, Prostrate, Diabetes, Infertility, Spinal Cord injury, Hormonal imbalance, Baldness, Slow speech, Back pain, Acids, Fibroids, Period pain, Immunity, BP, Parkniston, Migraine, STI, Urinary Tract Infection, Blindness, Athritis, Wound healing, Learning defects/memory problems, Early ejaculation/low sex drive/low sperm count/Azospermia, and many more.

*WHO CAN USE STEM CELL:*
Suitable for the entire family, all ages, men and women, including vegetarians and children. However, pregnant women are advised not to take it till after putting to bed.
Re: Your Cure Is Here by Patchy1204(f): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2022
*Causes of male infertility*
*effective production of sperm
*sperm count, or the number of sperm
*shape of the sperm
*movement of the sperm, which includes both the wiggling motion of the sperm themselves and the transport of the sperm through the tubes of the male reproductive system

*There are a variety of risk factors, medical conditions, and medications that can also affect fertility.*
Re: Your Cure Is Here by Patchy1204(f): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Stemcy is your cure, a pack of stemcy keeps the doctor away
Re: Your Cure Is Here by Patchy1204(f): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Get your stemcy product today

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Permanently Eliminate Wall Gecko From Coming Into Your House / Dynace Rocenta-save A Life / Coping With Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.