Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland (3215 Views)

How Do I Send A Direct Message On Nairaland / How Do I Send A Private Message On Nairaland? / Football Fanatics On The Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Seun(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2011
How do you feel about the tribalistic folks in Nigeria, and especially on Nairaland? Let them know!
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2011
Yeah, all you tribalist riffraffs, you all watch out!

Get your act together or you will be shipped to Darfur, for real!

Seun will no longer tolerate your nonsense!
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by OmichaelO: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2011
TELL THEM!!!! Let them know
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by aljharem3: 12:04am On Jul 20, 2011
Senu, there are not tribal fanitics on Nairaland. Now to the issue, it is all your fault and the igbos on the internet. You pratriise the igbos to bring out propagandas such as Awo commited suicide which you know clearly it is from biafra websites. Now the good yoruba people HATE that and would want to get back at them.

Propganda spread by igbos on nairaland need to stop before there can be progress. You can not insult and ethnic group or a leader of an ethnic group and expect people from that ethnic group to keep shut.

Same can be said of the hausa/fulani. you know the yorubas and igbos would do anything to discredit the hausa/fulani to the world. Why do you allow such threads to get to the front page.

I really do not blaim Ezeuche because he is just defending his group from tribalist.

Ban anyone that writes any tribal stuff immediatly unless it is in the right section once reported.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:11am On Jul 20, 2011
Seun:

How do you feel about the tribalistic folks in Nigeria, and especially on Nairaland? Let them know!
The devil is now talking, you allowed it to happen and now you are asking us to tell you our feelings, hiss!
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by ektbear: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

The devil is now talking, you allowed it to happen and now you are asking us to tell you our feelings, hiss!

+1

He uses such threads to drive traffic to his site and thus earn revenue, but is now coming out to condemn them grin

hilarious

1 Like

Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Ngodigha: 12:23am On Jul 20, 2011
Thanks and praises to Seun for renouncing tribalism since 2006 and Igbo bashing since 2007.
Thanks be to Katsumoto for his ceasefire on anthing Biafra.
Thanks be to God for making a job available for B.K Babe 97y.
Thanks be to God for making Dede1 reduce his big use of English words.
Thanks be to God for making Udezue love the Yorubas.
Thanks be to God that Desola now has an Igboman in her life.
Thanks be to God for making Alh Uche come clean.
Thanks be to God that Eko Ile has reduced worshipping Tinubu/Fasola.
Thanks be to God that Ileke Idi has reduced Igbo bashing by 25%.
Thanks be to God that Willy is on holidays in New York
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by aljharem3: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2011
You see Seun Nairaland is MEANT to unite Nigeria and not divide it

Once people like come to the political section and display there ignorance. Then they should be ban

OAM4J did this very well and it reduced a lot when compare to what happened in december

any piss taking should be banned
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Obiagu1(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2011
Ngodigha:

Thanks and praises to Seun for renouncing tribalism since 2006 and Igbo bashing since 2007.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by jmaine: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2011
Declare amnesty on all nairaland tribalist militants  cheesy. . . . engage them in dialogue for peace to reign  undecided  . . . And you must give them a pie of ads money you earn monthly  tongue. .  as  settlement . .  Boys must be settled for generating huge traffic to this site  grin grin. .

But really it sucks to be a tribalist angry angry

Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:41am On Jul 20, 2011
alj_harem:

You see Seun Nairaland is MEANT to unite Nigeria and not divide it

Once people like come to the political section and display there ignorance. Then they should be ban

OAM4J did this very well and it reduced a lot when compare to what happened in december

any piss taking should be banned
I wish he knows this. the first time i came into Nairaland my thinking was i'm at home, but when i visited religious section i faint, i came across politics is another fire for fire. The most attractive section was Business section (stock market tips for Nigeria) but seun use autocratic stick and disperse the conversation there, most of the contributors depart to newnigerians, you see Seun is a Devil he dis allow some deviancy in some areas while allowed it somewhere, After all the bitter conversation at his watch, he is now asking us how do you feel??
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by aljharem3: 12:41am On Jul 20, 2011
jmaine:

Declare amnesty on all nairaland tribalist militants  cheesy. . . . engage them in dialogue for peace to reign  undecided  . . . And you must give them a pie of ads money you earn monthly  tongue. .  as  settlement . .  Boys must be settled for generating huge traffic to this site  grin grin. .  
 that one would not solve the problem but it would go a long way  to reduce it
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by adejoro75: 12:44am On Jul 20, 2011
The fact that there is a tribalism section makes whoever owns and manages nairaland the most fanatical tribalist around here.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:45am On Jul 20, 2011
adejoro75:

The fact that there is a tribalism section makes whoever owns and manages nairaland the most fanatical tribalist around here.
+1
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by jmaine: 12:46am On Jul 20, 2011
alj_harem:

that one would not solve the problem but it would go a long way  to reduce it

Then we go full JTF stylee . . .Bomb them out of the land with [b]brutal [/b]life bans  tongue tongue . . .anything that has their scent . . .should be Banned also  tongue . . .  JTF stylee i said  wink
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by aljharem3: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

I wish he knows this. the first time i came into Nairaland my thinking was i'm at home, but when i visited religious section i faint, i came across politics is another fire for fire. The most attractive section was Business section (stock market tips for Nigeria) but seun use autocratic stick and disperse the conversation there, most of the contributors depart to newnigerians, you see Seun is a Devil he dis allow some deviancy in some areas while allowed it somewhere,  After all the bitter conversation at his watch, he is now asking us how do you feel??

some times the guy comes across to me as a hypocrite

I have been reading nairaland since 2006/7 early year when it was formed

I had to create an account 2010 after seeing all this rubbish insult flying left and right

i could not take it anymore, it was too much. thus alj harem was born

likes of ezeuche, NINETOFIVE biafralard etc just kept on bashing and bashing.

I watched as nairaland graduclly became a tribal site where more people are joining it everyday

Once there is a sense of Unity, some would even come to destroy it

I created igbo and yoruba username(which have all been banned now) just for this to stop. na lie

i went to religious section, i could not even read pass 2 day, i had to leave before someone starts causing me

well, the ball is in his court. He either start banning people that start any tribal thing or it would not end
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by aljharem3: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2011
adejoro75:

thank you
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Seun(m): 12:50am On Jul 20, 2011
@alj_harem, ekt_bear, Abu-Maryam: Oh my.  That's not true.  I've always been against tribalism, but I felt that the only way to kill it was by encouraging people to speak freely so the more intelligent and enlightened members will convince the bigots to embrace a more constructive worldview.  

I have always directed the mods to move all threads advocating the division of Nigeria and violence against any tribe to the ethnic/tribal issues board.  But other regular discussions, I left alone because I felt freedom of speech and open discourse were the best ways to change people's minds.

When I post a topic on the home page, it doesn't mean I support whatever the OP suggested.  It just means I think the topic merits further discussion, that's all. You people talk about "posting topics based on traffic" as if it's a profit-oriented thing, but it's also about giving people what they want.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by aljharem3: 12:50am On Jul 20, 2011
jmaine:

Then we go full JTF stylee . . .Bomb them out of the land with [b]brutal [/b]life bans  tongue tongue . . .anything that has their scent . . .should be Banned also  tongue . . .  JTF stylee i said  wink

LOL I dont deal with bombs oo wink
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Freewilly(f): 12:55am On Jul 20, 2011
Al_harem is the most trabalistic of them all, most people just post most of the tribal stuff just for the fun of, it's our nature as Nigerians to yap each other. Nobody takes all that mess personal. Most of us in the states school and work together, who cares about all these nonsense in real life.

But al_harem actually hates Igbos in real life and I have evidence to prove it.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by aljharem3: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2011
Seun:

@alj_harem, ekt_bear, Abu-Maryam: Oh my.  That's not true.  I've always been against tribalism, but I felt that the only way to kill it was by encouraging people to speak freely so the more intelligent and enlightened members will convince the bigots to embrace a more constructive worldview.  

I have always directed the mods to move all threads advocating the division of Nigeria and violence against any tribe to the ethnic/tribal issues board.  But other regular discussions, I left alone because I felt freedom of speech and open discourse were the best ways to change people's minds.

When I post a topic on the home page, it doesn't mean I support whatever the OP suggested.  It just means I think the topic merits further discussion, that's all. You people talk about "posting topics based on traffic" as if it's a profit-oriented thing, but it's also about giving people what they want.

Senu if that is so, then you can see that freedom of speech thing on the INTERNET is destroying Nigeria and also not all Speech is meant to be free. Take a look at You tube, not all comments are allowed to stay, they get deleted,  why can't the same be used on Nairaland but instead delete topic that is meant to incite tribal hatred.

Once it is not political then delete it or move it to tribalism section.

Misuwa has been talking of secession all this while, you have not ban him. WHY ?

Once the poster is not intelligent enough to discuss intelligently without adding igbo, yoruba, hausa/fulani, SW, SE, north are this and that etc then they should be banned
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by aljharem3: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2011
Freewilly:

Al_harem is the most trabalistic of them all, most people just post most of the tribal stuff just for the fun of, it's our nature as Nigerians to yap each other. Nobody takes all that mess personal. Most of us in the states school and work together, who cares about all these nonsense in real life.

But al_harem actually hates Igbos in real life and I have evidence to prove it.

Yes just as Step1 hate igbos and chidexy yes he does. rubbish
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by adejoro75: 1:07am On Jul 20, 2011
Seun:

It is saner deleting any tribalistic thread than moving them to a so-called tribalism section that is still open to the whole world to see. I raised this topic under one of my previous usernames that is now banned and that thread itself was moved to the tribalism section. You can only convince that you are not a tribalist by closing the tribalism section. That way, tribalistic threads elsewhere will have no place to go than to the dustbin (permanent deletion). Nairaland has succeeded in making cyber tribalists out of many of us.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by bkbabe97y(m): 1:20am On Jul 20, 2011
Ngodigha:

Roflmao good one.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by bkbabe97y(m): 1:21am On Jul 20, 2011
Btw has anyone seen Seun's pic on twitter? Dude, u need to eat some more. I mean, ur making all this loochie yet ur neck. . . . . lmao

Ok, lemme stop, but u need to drink some more milk and eat some more meat, ok?
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 20, 2011
In all honesty, apart from those who start tribal bashing, which warrant replies, I don't see tribalist. I see people who are critical of what is going on in Nigeria,

An Igbo or Yoruba or anyone else has the right to say they want to leave Nigeria without anyone thinking it's a bad thing.

For as long as Alj Harem is still a pretender, those who reply him critically will be seen as tribalist.

Also the moment someone in the south says something like Southern unity shouldn't threaten the likes of Alj Harem and Abu maryam, namfav etc,

So wanting to secede isn't tribalistic,

Also, the love of who you are with pride isn't tribalistic.

Apart from a few nut jobs, I think there aren't that much tribalist here. You don't expect someone like Alj Harem and Ezeuche to say something about Yorubas and no Yoruba will talk, ETC,
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by ak47mann(m): 1:31am On Jul 20, 2011
Ngodigha:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lord please help!!
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by HighChief4(m): 2:04am On Jul 20, 2011
Bluetooth and Seante1000(latest ID) should be banned with their IPs cos these guys always trigger any tribal war on NL. Alj_harem and Jason123 are pretenders and am sure they have other screen names they use to perpertuate their tribalism
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by bashr4: 2:09am On Jul 20, 2011
tribalist threads should be deleted not moved, the tribalism section should not even exist at all , seun your doing a lot of damage incase you dont know, you think its everybody that is  matured enough to handle what they read here. the better you start deleting all those tribalist ,filthy ,disgusting threads the better for us and the future generation.  if not of those tribalist threads nairaland would have been a wonderful place to exchange ideas but people are distracted and too busy reading or posting nasty stuffs about their  fellow nigerian or their fellow african, its such a shame.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by aljharem3: 2:49am On Jul 20, 2011
High_Chief:

Bluetooth and Seante1000(latest ID) should be banned with their IPs cos these guys always trigger any tribal war on NL. Alj_harem and Jason123 are pretenders and am sure they have other screen names they use to perpertuate their tribalism

yeah alj harem is a pretender because he speaks the truth
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by odumchi: 3:08am On Jul 20, 2011
Seun I want to buy NL from you. I have big plans for this site, how much? cool

Do not worry there is no shortage of ekpege.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Chyz2: 3:17am On Jul 20, 2011
If you all want tribal bashing to stop i suggest you all just take ur heads out of your own azz. Anything that is tribal or regional based(as far as the indigenous peoples is concerned,primarily) should not be indulged in from the likes of someone from outside of that area. If the matter has nothing to do or doesnt relate to tribe or tribal matters and is purely national, then its free game. You tribe does not matter you eediots so chill. You can be pro- your group and not have to be anti- another group, i hope you know that. Long story short, just mind your own.

(1) (2) (3)

Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. / How To Login Zoosk Online Dating Account On Mobile / 10 Ancient Cities Where People Still Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.