Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Stambic Ibtc Pension - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stambic Ibtc Pension (610 Views)

331,003 Job Losers Withdraw ₦116.87 Billion From Pension Accounts / Stanbic IBTC Bank Private Banker Recruitment 2017 / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stambic Ibtc Pension by adewale202: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
AM HAVING ALMOST 200K IN MY STAMBIC IBTC PENSION ACCOUNT, AND HAVE STOP WORK FOR OVER 2MONTH NOW DUE TO THE POOR SALARY OF 32K FOR FAMILLY MAN WITH CHILDREN, MY QUESTION IS THAT IS IT PORSIBLE I GET AN INSIDER TO HELP ME WORK OUT MY PENSION WHILE I GET THE FUND AND I DONT EVEN MIND WE P7 SPLIT 40/60 THATS 60% FOR ME WHILE 40% FOR HIM OR HER
Re: Stambic Ibtc Pension by matrixme(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2022
adewale202:
AM HAVING ALMOST 200K IN MY STAMBIC IBTC PENSION ACCOUNT, AND HAVE STOP WORK FOR OVER 2MONTH NOW DUE TO THE POOR SALARY OF 32K FOR FAMILLY MAN WITH CHILDREN, MY QUESTION IS THAT IS IT PORSIBLE I GET AN INSIDER TO HELP ME WORK OUT MY PENSION WHILE I GET THE FUND AND I DONT EVEN MIND WE P7 SPLIT 40/60 THATS 60% FOR ME WHILE 40% FOR HIM OR HER
Bros just forget about that. I was at their office recently to claim some part of mine too, na so dem knack me forms, wey I go fill, tell me say them go come send am go Pencom, carry letter give my former working place to confirm my claims, if them approve, them go come reason my mata. I come ask the woman how long the whole process go take, she no gree give me specific time. Naso I vex return form. Nigerian private sector pensions are not meant to be collected.
Re: Stambic Ibtc Pension by osato45: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2022
You are entitled to 25% of your pencom contribution if you have been out of work for four months, follow the process and you would be credited, the law is there, you can read up on it

1 Like

Re: Stambic Ibtc Pension by Funkybabee(f): 6:47am On Jun 08, 2022
What kind of questions are you asking us?

You have worked there before

25% of ur entitlement only
Re: Stambic Ibtc Pension by Trojan8(m): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2022
adewale202:

You are entitled to 25% of your PFA ONCE after three months of being jobless.
Re: Stambic Ibtc Pension by Asquare84(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2022
if you are up to 50 years you can claim all the money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Academic Writing Sites To Make Money Online At Home In Nigeria / . / Branch Sales Manager [nationwide]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.