Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! (5157 Views)

We Deal In Export Of Bitter Kola / How To Get A Buyers In Export Business / The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by azeezpop(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2011
Know what it takes to make money in Export business,and many lucrative items you can send out of Nigeria and get rich as soon as possible.e.g, In south african market,Wigs and hair attachment is moving,Eastern Europe market,Artworks and craft,Western Europe,Wig & hair attachment,food stuff,native black soap,vegetable,fruits etc,American market,shee butter,black soap,wig & hair attachment,hand-craft,paintings etc. Asia market(China,hongkong,Thailand etc)Precious stone,Topaz,tourmaline,Aquamarine,and all other mineral resources. If you have any contact in the above place,its an opportunity for business. For more info on the required documentation and process of how to Export these items,contact me on: +2348028426721/+2347035139928 email: azeezp2002@yahoo.co.uk
thanks.
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by page9(m): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2011
@poster
How much of practical exportation have you done? Which parts of d globe have you exported to? For how long have been doing it? Xperience is very vital in export business,Mere info on xport biz is surely not adequate. Lots of people have lost their fortunes trying to export purely based on info or seminar attended. They are left in d cold thereafter. So, let's b clear on ur intention
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by azeezpop(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2011
Thanks For your reply,
I have been in Export practice since about 9yrs,
I'm a freight forwarder and more conversant in Export shipments. I know virtually what it take to go into Exportation,I have Exported to many countries in the Globe which i can mention all, I have many Exporters that i work for as a freight forwarder,while those items listed above are what they always export.what i do for them is Paper-works and Documentation for moving the shipment and also counsels them in updates in the system.and they makes good money in the business.first thing you need is to get a Buyer or contact in any respective destination,if you need any more idea,i would be there to tell you extensively, +2348028426721 or( azeezp2002@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by page9(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
Now, I feel a lot better. Will surely get across to you soon.

1 Like

Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by azeezpop(m): 12:46am On Jul 22, 2011
Thanks brother,you are most welcome.
(+2348028426721 azeezp2002@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by mkmyers45(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2011
@OP what service do you intend to provide?
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by azeezpop(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2011
Export processes,paper-works,counselling and Freight forwarding services
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by osemudiame(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
Wat u will need 2 prove is ur integrity 2 d buyer. 2much commodities on ur plate
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by azeezpop(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
Your are very right,honesty is very important in any Business, that is what makes things going. I have seen some people transacting Export business and has never seen eachother before, but because of the honest they do with eachother,it makes the business go on and on
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by mkmyers45(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
@azeezpop Please dont mind osemudiame he's just negative

1 Like

Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by osemudiame(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
Abi azĂȘez and mkmyers45 are d same
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by mkmyers45(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2011
@ose Kindly stop the sarcasm please and lets focus on business,

Thanks
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by osemudiame(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
Could u demystify the unknown- ur business
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by azeezpop(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2011
@ Mk, osemudia is just expressing himselve,may be he wants to know what he didn't know before,May be he has been scamed and fear of business,but he should realise that if you are not ready for risk,you are not ready for business.though it's hard to trust people especially we Nigerians,but yet,we still have some people that can never defaulf people in business.One again, thank you guys!
We shall get there.
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by azeezpop(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2011
Dignity matters most in any Business

Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by azeezpop(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Good day to you all, I am happy to inform you all that the hot commodity that is moving in Asian Market now, especially China,Hongkong and vietnam is MORINGA seeds and leaves,there is a very hight demand of Moringa from the above named destinations. Should be incase you want a supply or you want to know more, kindly contact me.
Regards!
Azeez popoola
alscargong@gmail.com
Tel: +2348028426721/+2347035139928
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934
Re: Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! by azeezpop(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good day all,
How is business? It's been a while.
Update on Exportable commodities.
Kindly find the attachment for the Exportable goods out of Nigeria.

Pls note that the Donkey Skin in the list is no more allowed.
Also Note that Hair attachment is not included in the list while it is among the moving commodities.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Fish Vat Reloaded (the real deal) / Buy Electrical Accessories,bulbs,wires And Electronics For Resale . / I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.