Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) (45443 Views)

Bandits Take Illegal Drugs Before Going For An Operation (video/pictures) / Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos / Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by Darammliveth(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2022
You can not install cctv cameras in your store without hiring a control room operator. It is as useless as anything. Or better of you should connect it to your phone and be at alert always. What i notice about most Nigerian is that they always find it difficult to pay well for security systems. They would rather spend millions on sophisticated gadgets that will had no value to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by Terrier99: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2022
Iphone5:

This one wey you sabi them, Abeg help our police identify them so they can be caught

They should not be caught. Anyone they catch should be shot dead immediately.
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by almarthins(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

He's only dancing because he will now have money to carry girls.

Shior!!

100% true
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by masui(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:
So whats the purpose of the CCTV when there is no one there to man it?

CCTVs in Nigeria is only for rewatching scenes not for capturing suspects in the act.

I remember the Ebeano Supermarket Fire which was started by a young girl captured on CCTV setting a pack of lighters ablaze and burning down a whole building. If there was someone there, I m very sure the case would have been averted.

That was a very serious gap on the part of the supermarket management.
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by shortgun(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2022
Fryzi:
Just that time he turned backing his victims, a real niggar would just quickly staand without making a sound and hit him on the neck where he'll wake at the hospital with handcuffs on his hand.
Exactly what I was thinking.
All these lame advise that people should not engage robbers is for lazy timid "men".
I can't stand and watch you dispossess me of my property with the possibility of killing me, inflicting injuries on me or my loved ones..any opportunity I see, I will take it.
No one is leaving this world alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by SocialJustice: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Jolly fellow.
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by bluefilm: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2022
I think he likes Micheal jackson
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by shortgun(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Nostring:
u don watch lot of movies, Sha no try am make u no land for heaven untimely cheesy
It's not only in movies.
In my former neighborhood, arm robbers come to rob people like every 2 days... raping, maiming n even killed one man.
one night we chased them not minding that they were armed. On d chase, one of the robbers was warning us to turn back or he will shoot at us, we dared him to shoot, after laughing like a demon for some time he released a shot in the air but not directly at us...
when guys heard the sound of the gun, we confirmed that it was awka made.. cheesy
That was how about 3 of them joined their ancestors that night.
The fourth guy claimed he was one of us chasing the robbers when he was caught hiding in the bushes, some guys in the neighborhood Identified him as a resident.
Many elected to send him where others have gone but few said he might be innocent. angry angry
That was the last robbery incident until I left that neighborhood. cool cool
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Kirikiri Jo soapy!
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by ubanett(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2022
its only a well trained soldiers will have such confidence. undecided
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by Lamasta(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2022
He will surely dance into the hands of the hunters very soon
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by deebrain(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2022
When he is caught, he will be saying...

" Ah, I did not know that it was a robbery that Chinedu was taking me to. Immediately I got there, Rafiu told me to come inside. I went and saw two other guys. We drank and I don't know what came over me. Next thing I know is that I was in a bus and with a gun in my hand. I have never robbed anybody in my life. I have a sister and my father is in the village. Nigerians should forgive me"....
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by lannyjab: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2022
cavi:

Price

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by lannyjab: 10:54am On Jun 09, 2022
wunmi590:

How much?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by BitmapStudios: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2022
lannyjab:
"Obe ti so"

How much?
cool
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by lannyjab: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2022
BitmapStudios:

How much?
cool
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by sharpwriter(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Fryzi:
Just that time he turned backing his victims, a real niggar would just quickly staand without making a sound and hit him on the neck where he'll wake at the hospital with handcuffs on his hand.
Stop thinking as if you were there. In such cases, his colleagues may be all around the shop looting and guarding the place. He may not be the only one.
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by Rayd502(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Fryzi:

He wasn't alone...If one values his life he wouldn't make such a move.
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by Olam09(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2022
grin hilarious.
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by championeh(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
post=113620060:
Na so him go dance enter prison
By God's grace
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by Jostoman: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
This one don enter one chance
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mission successfull
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by PlaYaJones: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
meobizy:
When the police catch him he’ll claim it’s the devil’s work. He had more than enough time in that video to cast and bind the devil, yet the thought never crossed his mind.

.helo.did I mention am a Londoner and am from London & I drive range rover (only £38,000cash).....juss in case u ask!! wink
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by Drillminded: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Crime no good but I dey feel the guy cruise ... no 4Qs given.

But to be honest... what a waste of existence.
Re: CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) by Teleprompter(f): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
I wish I knew the song that was so irresistible �� grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos / Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.