Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . (4520 Views)

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work / Why Are Indian Marriages Thriving In Abroad But Nigerian Marriages / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 2:26am On Jun 09, 2022
It's Quite Unfortunate that Some people at home believe that once they have someone Abroad Especially in the US/UK/ASIA He/She Owes them the responsibilities of Sending Money to them as if Money is Picked on the street of Abroad .

Case Study : Doctor A...Not real Name Won American Diversity Visa Lottery
Some Many Years ago ,He stayed in Michigan.He has an Uncle that is Fond of demanding for money ,Money and Money .

In the year 1998 ,Doctor A decided to Visit Nigeria ,He gave His Uncle some good Amount of Money to keep as he goes about His Activities in Nigeria ,He demanded for some Money and Surprisingly , Uncle had Used large Chunk Personally without a given any goood Reason .

Doctor A ,earlier sent some Money to Uncle to buy a Property ,None was bought ,He became Infuriated and Left back to the United States.

We are in a Terrible World ,Doctor A ,A Gynaecologist by Profession Started Behaving Strangely after 6 months He got back to the US ,He was telling Everyone that He hates Living in the USA and it's all Bullshit ,he wanna leave back to Nigeria ,As a matter of fact he just gonna get back to the Village cause he needs to Go Planting Casava .

It was like a Play ,Doctor Became mad with Colleagues where he works and was bent on getting back .

Well he came back ,He is a well known person to me ,He Arrived Nigeria ,Went to Akure to meet His mother and asked that she should Show him His Late father's Farm ,That he just need to start Farming right away .

He asked for Where he could buy an Urgent Cutlass and Hoe ,He could not wait any Longer.

Mother was Surprised , Family was Surprised ,He was Becoming Violent with anyone that Discouraged him from going into Farm work not even hiring any Farm Labour He wanna do it himself .

My brothers and Sisters ,This went on for many years to the extent that at Mentioning of United States makes him mad the more ,He doesn't want to hear Go back to the US .Never .

Today after Much Prayer and Spiritual intervention by Freedom Light Spiritual research and God's Grace .

He is Preparing to get Back to the US now .

ARE YOU LIVING ABROAD AND FACED WITH A CHALLENGES YOU SUSPECT ITS SPIRITUAL .You have someone to Privately Share with .

Check My email Below .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Enskynelson(m): 3:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Why na only Nigerians in abroad spiritual issues alone you dey after to solve?

12 Likes

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by gaby(m): 3:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Smh....

Nigeria has refused to go back to where she used to be with her mates. When are you going to do something about this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Irupetepete: 5:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Religion Sha, so Many thieves out there to prey on innocent Nigerians all in the name of religion...
The country is bad, do something about that first

11 Likes

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by thesicilian: 6:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Seems more like an advert than a true story, but nothing is impossible with Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Seems more like an advert than a true story, but nothing is impossible with Nigerians.
. Picking a True life Experience of a Known Occurrence doesn't makes it a Make up Story ...It is Real and 100% True ...

There are so Many Cases Like this but I wouldn't Come up to Use anyone which I'm not Aware of .

In Every Aspect of Life there are So many Happenings true and real enough to Make References to which can be inserted in an Adverts and I do not see anything Wrong in that if the Advertiser has Good Intensions .
Adverts is not a Sin,It is not Wrong .

There are Many Cases of Depression here and there ,People Jumping into the Lagoons ,Drinking Snipers ,Marriages Break-up ,Very Very True . A Good Counsellor Would make References to any of it in his or her Adverts to Enlighten People and Bring them to Him or her .

Good-day Sir/Ma

Freedom light Cares .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2022
Freedomsurellp:
. Picking a True life Experience of a Known Occurrence doesn't makes it a Make up Story ...It is Real and 100% True ...

There are so Many Cases Like this but I wouldn't Come up to Use anyone which I'm not Aware of .

In Every Aspect of Life there are So many Happenings true and real enough to Make References to which can be inserted in an Adverts and I do not see anything Wrong in that if the Advertiser has Good Intensions .
Adverts is not a Sin,It is not Wrong .

There are Many Cases of Depression here and there ,People Jumping into the Lagoons ,Drinking Snipers ,Marriages Break-up ,Very Very True . A Good Counsellor Would make References to any of it in his or her Adverts to Enlighten People and Bring them to Him or her .

Good-day Sir/Ma

Freedom light Cares .

Red flag here is that you purposely hide your address, contact number.

That's how you identify deep scammers.

Im not calling you one, but just think again.

6 Likes

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by rosalieene(f): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2022
this one is just looking for rich customer

6 Likes

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Red flag here is that you purposely hide your address, contact number.

That's how you identify deep scammers.

Im not calling you one, but just think again.
Find My Phone Number Below . You have Spoken Right CYBERSOLDIERS. Not Annoyed ,Who ever I have Scammed should Please Come forward to say this.

There are Scammers in every Spheres of Life ,If there are , doesn't means that everyone is .

This is it : Everyone with one Challenges or the Other ,Some have Deep Spiritual Undertone .

Once it's Mentioned ,I Compose a Soap to Neutralise whatever could be the Spiritual cause of such Challenges .

Once that is Done ,I despatch it to the Person to Use to bath with Instructions which are Simply ... Abstaining from Sex for some days ,Having Clean Mind and Thought towards everyone ,Doing away with Evil Items ,Not engaging in any Activities of Evil against anyone withing the Period of Soap Usage

No Shedding of Blood ,No Invitation for Sacrifices ,No invitations to Any Places to Exhort Money.No Fake and Stupid Prophesies to Put Fears and Anxiety to Extort Money .

Here you don't begin to Include Addresses ,Contacts etc you know the Rules here ...

There is Someone in Calgary Canada that Shared with me ,Infact it's so Terrible ,You will be Surprised what Some People are going through .I never Derail from my Objectives of Work .All I did was to Make a Composition of a Fortified Soap to Neutralise His Terrible Spiritual Problems and Dastardly Nightmares .

I despatched via DHL ,He received it ,Start Using ,He is Fine now..

My Honourable Soldier .Thanks again .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2022
rosalieene:
this one is just looking for rich customer
God Blesses you ,The World is Made up of Both Rich and the Poor .Many Poor also Contact as Well .

Being Perpetually Poor is a thing of the Mind .There is a time link between being Poor and Being Rich .

Someone who has a Very Serious Problem with Immigration Abroad and about to be Deported wasn't Rich when his Wife Here in Nigeria Contacted me ,He wasn't at all ,The Deportation was threatening with no Tangible reason ,However it's all over ,Residence Granted ,He was Poor Yesterday ,Today he is Rich and he makes me Happy ...How about that ..

God blesses you for your Comment ,Never Annoyed it's one of those Things .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2022
You are Planning to Traveling Abroad ,You have been Dating a Lady with Promise to Marry her ,She has been with you through thick and thin .

She even Went ahead to Borrow money which you Spent on your Traveling Expenses .

Gbam ! The Goodnews is here You have your Visa ,All is Great ,You arrived safely in New Jersey .

After 1 and Half Year ,You Abandoned her Completely without even Compensation or word of Peace .

You threatened her with Harsh Word ..

She resorted to Visiting Spiritual Homes with your Picture ,Laid Curses on you ,Perform some Deep Spiritual Evil works on you...

You hardly sleep without having one Bad Dreams or the other .

You are Abroad but not Happy ,Your life is Miserable.All Efforts and Prayers isn't Working..

Why would you in the first Place be so Heartless ? Men ,,Guys Be Careful with Ladies / Girls.Don't Be the architect of your Predicament.

Freedom Light Spiritual research Cares .
Check below for my Email .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by joinnow: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2022
So juju dey cross water now shocked
That you guy own strong gidigidi
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Hafizah(f): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Well anything happens in Nigeria
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
There is No Distance in the Realm of the Spirit . Spiritual has no Limitations , Spiritual is not limited or Obstructed by any Water ,Oceans Etc ..

The Spiritual World Operates without any Limitations ,The Limitations that exist is when A Target Spiritual energies are of light and Heavy so much to Deter and stops any Dark Energies been Propelled against it.

Controversies Jettisoned ..

Prevention is better than cure .

Don't be the architect of your Problems by believing you can be smart to outsmart and cheats others based on your own Wrong Notions .

Be Just to Avoid Any Spiritual Attacks .

Freedom Light Spiritual research Cares .

Email for Advise
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by gulfer: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Freedomsurellp:
It's Quite Unfortunate that Some people at home believe that once they have someone Abroad Especially in the US/UK/ASIA He/She Owes them the responsibilities of Sending Money to them as if Money is Picked on the street of Abroad .

Case Study : Doctor A...Not real Name Won American Diversity Visa Lottery
Some Many Years ago ,He stayed in Michigan.He has an Uncle that is Fond of demanding for money ,Money and Money .

In the year 1998 ,Doctor A decided to Visit Nigeria ,He gave His Uncle some good Amount of Money to keep as he goes about His Activities in Nigeria ,He demanded for some Money and Surprisingly , Uncle had Used large Chunk Personally without a given any goood Reason .

Doctor A ,earlier sent some Money to Uncle to buy a Property ,None was bought ,He became Infuriated and Left back to the United States.

We are in a Terrible World ,Doctor A ,A Gynaecologist by Profession Started Behaving Strangely after 6 months He got back to the US ,He was telling Everyone that He hates Living in the USA and it's all Bullshit ,he wanna leave back to Nigeria ,As a matter of fact he just gonna get back to the Village cause he needs to Go Planting Casava .

It was like a Play ,Doctor Became mad with Colleagues where he works and was bent on getting back .

Well he came back ,He is a well known person to me ,He Arrived Nigeria ,Went to Akure to meet His mother and asked that she should Show him His Late father's Farm ,That he just need to start Farming right away .

He asked for Where he could buy an Urgent Cutlass and Hoe ,He could not wait any Longer.

Mother was Surprised , Family was Surprised ,He was Becoming Violent with anyone that Discouraged him from going into Farm work not even hiring any Farm Labour He wanna do it himself .

My brothers and Sisters ,This went on for many years to the extent that at Mentioning of United States makes him mad the more ,He doesn't want to hear Go back to the US .Never .

Today after Much Prayer and Spiritual intervention by Freedom Light Spiritual research and God's Grace .

He is Preparing to get Back to the US now .

ARE YOU LIVING ABROAD AND FACED WITH A CHALLENGES YOU SUSPECT ITS SPIRITUAL .You have someone to Privately Share with .

Check My email Below .
@Boldened, see as I dey look you shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
The one that Genuinely Experience Pains knows how it Feels ,The People arround and Well Wishers duty is only to express their Love towards him only by saying Sorry ! sorry and Sorry which wouldn't Ameliorate the Pains .

Dreams and Reality are two Different things ..

When the Spiritual Dawns ,The Physical gets more Confused .

Share with Freedom light .

Below is Contact .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Instincteverest: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
@ op ,I knew someone Similar things Happens to ,Till now he couldn't return to Ireland after Many years there ,He wasn't Deported ,He is turned to a Pauper now .He had Two Kids with a White Woman ,Messages and Effort of the wife to make him come back to Ireland Fell on Deaf ears.

He stays with His Grand ma now .Abroad So Disgusting to him now . You don't tell him to go back to Ireland .This is Someone who wouldn't even Pick Calls or Visit Nigeria for Several years that His family members would Gets Annoyed here .He described how he wouldn't want to come to Nigeria Anymore as at then. Wicked World .

Things like this will be difficult to Explain and convince anyone because it never happened to them or anyone Close.

Many do not believe in HIV ,Corona Virus till now ,Many still Doubt it's President Muhammadu Buhari that Rules us but one Jibrin from Sudan ,Many still Doubt Jesus Christ was the one that came Before grin

Be Focused if your intensions are Genuine .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Worked So Hard Abroad ,Sents Money down Home for a Project , Family Members at home Sent Another People Properties Pictures ,You Plan to Visit Nigeria ,People at Home became Jittery .

Plans to Hinder you coming Home started immediately .

You finally got home ,Effort to Assasinate you Failed ,You are on Ground to check your Property.

All Lies Exposed ,They Gang Up against you to Make life Miserable Through Spiritual Means ,All through your stay at home ,Like a Spark of light , Strange Overall Body Pains ,Chronic Headache and Terrible Dreams Started .

All Medicals Proved Abortive .

Till now ,You are moved from one Place to another .

The Heart of Man is Desperately Wicked .

You have a Friend to Share with .

Freedom Light Spiritual research.

Check Below for Contact .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 5:42am On Jun 10, 2022
A Predicament that has a Spiritual Undertone would go on for so let ng if Only Physical Solutions is only Applied .

My contact is Below.
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Enskynelson:
Why na only Nigerians in abroad spiritual issues alone you dey after to solve?
. 90% of Nigerians that talks with me are Nigerians in Nigeria .

I have other threads ,This thread is Specifically to Address that .

Thanks .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tell it to me
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Spiritual Matters needed to be Solved Spiritually
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
There is never a Distance in the Realm of the Spirit ..

Be on your Guard .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
A Fellow asked is it true that Tooth Ache Gives so much Pains ?

The Person he asked responded ,well I do hear that but I have never Experienced it before .

Another person said Oh! Tooth Ache ,The Pains is out of this World ...it's Terrible Experience ..

Several Would say Something is Not Real ,Another one would say it might be real but not sure because they have not experienced it ,Only the Person that Experienced something would give an account of it .

Spiritual is as real as Sun Light gives Solar Energy ..

Take a step now .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 2:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Don't be Beclouded by Confusions .

Check my Contact below
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by esthel(f): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Una don come again, guys thread carefully.
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Carelessness on your Path can be Disastrous ..

Thread Carefully in decisions making and steps you take .

Life is More Spiritual than Mere Intelligent ,Education and Connections ..

Check my Contact Below .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by folak48: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
J
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don't be Ignorant .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Deep things , Deeper things ,Deepest things .Talk out now.
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Life is deeper than meet the Ordinary eye .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 1:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Problems Associated with Spiritual is Real . Ignorance is Terrible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Types / thanks evry1. / Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.