Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

I'll Like To Confirm This Address, I Was Invited For An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'll Like To Confirm This Address, I Was Invited For An Interview (564 Views)

Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Like To Confirm This Address, I Was Invited For An Interview by Diekoloreoluwa1: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2022
I'll like to confirm the address below, I was invited for an interview
OFFICE ADDRESS: 1st floor, SuiteB 150 Oba Ogunji road, Along the newly constructed Pencinema-Ogba Bridge, Odo Eran Bus stop, Lagos.
Re: I'll Like To Confirm This Address, I Was Invited For An Interview by fernandez1(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Run ooo na dem!
Re: I'll Like To Confirm This Address, I Was Invited For An Interview by koldej(m): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Diekoloreoluwa1:
OFFICE ADDRESS: 1st floor, SuiteB 150 Oba Ogunji road, Along the newly constructed Pencinema-Ogba Bridge, Odo Eran Bus stop, Lagos.
What's the name of the company? That's the only we can confirm if the company is genuine
Re: I'll Like To Confirm This Address, I Was Invited For An Interview by agadam(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Diekoloreoluwa1:

Those guys are agent, they will ask you to pay for form grin
Re: I'll Like To Confirm This Address, I Was Invited For An Interview by Nitoriolohun1: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Diekoloreoluwa1:
Don't waste your time please. Na dem, they change name regularly but same address.. na gnld

(1) (Reply)

Hear What This Pastor Said About This Lady / Remote Jobs For Architecture Students In Nigeria {5 Websites} / Can Someone Register For Navy Recruitment Form Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.