Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,492 members, 7,865,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Bbnaija Reunion: "I Walked In On U With A Girl In Dubai"- Liquorose Exposes Emma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion: "I Walked In On U With A Girl In Dubai"- Liquorose Exposes Emma (356 Views)

Liquorose Exposes Emma $€x Girl In Dubai (video) / Bbn Reunion�liquorose EXPOSES Emma With Evidence�/jackie B DISGRACED Michael.. / Bbnaija2021: Liquorose Exposes Her Boobs On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion: "I Walked In On U With A Girl In Dubai"- Liquorose Exposes Emma by MsDoris(f): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2022
BBNaija Reunion: "I Walked In On You With A Girl In Dubai" - Liquorose Exposes Emmanuel (Video)
Reality TV star, Liquorose has disclosed that she walked in on Emmanuel with another lady in Dubai.

Recall a month after the conclusion of the 2021 edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show, the housemates were sponsored to Dubai by Pepsi for the One Africa music festival.

Well, we are convinced now that alot happened during that short vacation as Liquorose has disclosed that she caught her boyfriend, now ex boyfriend, with another lady over there.

This is coming after Maria threatened to expose all that Angel did in that same Dubai during their One Africa music fest visit.

We can't wait for the full revelation going down today the 6th episode, meanwhile, we now understand why Emmanuel and Liquorose aka EmmaRose ship sank..

Visit web page to watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/06/bbnaija-reunion-i-walked-in-on-you-with.html

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: "I Walked In On U With A Girl In Dubai"- Liquorose Exposes Emma by money121(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Full List: Nengi, Sabinus Bag 2022 GAGE Awards / Uchemmadagwu Publicly Insults Yul Edochie For Saying His Family Is Been Wished D / Larry Koldsweat Chides Persons Criticising Yul Edochie For Taking A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.