Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Please I'm Inquiring For Hotels Around Orile, Alafia Bus Stop Area - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I'm Inquiring For Hotels Around Orile, Alafia Bus Stop Area (450 Views)

I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. / Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) / Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm Inquiring For Hotels Around Orile, Alafia Bus Stop Area by Davefire221: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Good day
Please I'm traveling to Lagos for the first time, Orile, Alafia bus stop area. I want to inquire the closest hotels to that area and how much, I need very cheap one. Please if you know of any please help a brother with the price, name and location + directions. Thanks
Re: Please I'm Inquiring For Hotels Around Orile, Alafia Bus Stop Area by money121(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Davefire221:
Good day
Please I'm traveling to Lagos for the first time, Orile, Alafia bus stop area. I want to inquire the closest hotels to that area and how much, I need very cheap one. Please if you know of any please help a brother with the price, name and location + directions. Thanks
Re: Please I'm Inquiring For Hotels Around Orile, Alafia Bus Stop Area by Davefire221: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello
Re: Please I'm Inquiring For Hotels Around Orile, Alafia Bus Stop Area by anthonyuncle(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2022
for a cheap hotel, ask for Sunderland hotel in orile.
for directions, when you get to alafia, enter into coker, take keke going to orile,stop at ile iwe (school) bus stop, cross and you will see the hotel
Re: Please I'm Inquiring For Hotels Around Orile, Alafia Bus Stop Area by Davefire221: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2022
anthonyuncle:
for a cheap hotel, ask for Sunderland hotel in orile.
okay thank you. What's the price range please
Re: Please I'm Inquiring For Hotels Around Orile, Alafia Bus Stop Area by anthonyuncle(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Davefire221:
okay thank you. What's the price range please
price should be around 5k (am not sure o)
Re: Please I'm Inquiring For Hotels Around Orile, Alafia Bus Stop Area by Davefire221: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2022
anthonyuncle:

price should be around 5k (am not sure o)
okay thank you very much. I really appreciate. I will find more details about it. I just want to get information so that I'd already know what to do when I get there so as not to be stranded. Thanks again

(1) (Reply)

...... / How Long Does It Take To Get Visa Appointment Date / 5 Reasons You Should Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.