Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) (30864 Views)

Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra / Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel / 5-storey Building Collapses In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by Vixx(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
The column of the other three floors are being imposed on the ground floor cantilever without support
Orlatunday11:
Shoot out at the first floor is the first error here.
The 2nd structure should be stopped
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Team of Police officers and Ebubeagu operatives were also on ground to cordon off the collapsed building to avoid any form of casualty

I thought Ebubeagu was to go after killer herdmen who are murdering people up and down in the state

If it was Lagos state several people would have perished when the building collapses undecided

Thank God no life was lost, so many people have died dew to negligence.
oversight function anyway
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
The problem of soughting lecturers to pass course
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by richmanrichard: 1:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Govocrete:
This actually happen based on any of these factors:

1. Using an architect as a Building Engineer
2. My brother have building experience and he can build it with my budget
3. Cutting corners and compromising quality
4. Prefer cheap bidder

Now it is penny wise pound foolish, the blame will now be on the innocent old people you brandish as witches.

you are well learned not halfbaked idiots here whom always brandish rubbish in the name of claiming WOKE.
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by Tundex911: 3:25am On Jun 10, 2022
My question...

Why can't this engineers sue Dangote cement or rather the cement suppliers?
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by titonip476: 3:46am On Jun 10, 2022
Gfh

Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Why won't it collapse, they will use 1bag of cement to mould 200blocks.

Even mud houses strong pass some brick buildings for Nigeria.
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2022
See building, like pali
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:
who needs the nonsense written in books to build a structure anyway. a complete waste of time.
baba mufu has been building houses for years and will show you how to do it
school nah scam after all baba has built 8hotels.
I keep saying that clients are the real reason behind buildings collapse, until clients are jailed for looking for cheap quacks or the building task totally taken away from them, incesant collapse will continue to suffice.
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by Victordarey02: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Some people are so adamant about use of cheap materials, making quack as an engineer, want to reduce the ratio of material to use, or even increase the floor when the foundation is only capable of lesser floors.

DO NOT PANIC TO BUILD THE EDIFICE OF YOUR CHOICE

WHY DON'T YOU CONTACT MR FIXER ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY TODAY AND HAVE A REST ASSURED BUILDING

We have all experts in every building space

Contact us on:07046517600

HAVE YOUR DESIRED BUILDING AT YOUR COMFORT ZONE
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by restore8(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2022
kayuseful:
Thank God

Sometimes I wonder why a man will want to build a high rise building in a place of surplus and cheap land
Unnecessary craze

And it's not like they have a built-in escalator to help people to top floors

I wonder how you talk without knowing facts. Come to Abakaliki and see wether you can buy that land at Presco at 1m. I'm currently serving in Ebonyi and I can tell you that you don't know what you're talking about.
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by EtataJo: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2022
LOOSE THAT BELLY FAT (Guaranteed weight loss)

Excessive weight leads to various unpleasant health conditions like Diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, low sexual performance and others.

With our solution, you can melt all that weight just in a matter of weeks

Check my profile link on how to start

https://www.nairaland.com/etatajo
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by kayuseful: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2022
restore8:

I wonder how you talk without knowing facts. Come to Abakaliki and see wether you can buy that land at Presco at 1m. I'm currently serving in Ebonyi and I can tell you that you don't know what you're talking about.
1m to buy a plot in a city is not too expensive my brother
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by JAGABAN360: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2022
NAWAOOOO EVERYDAY NA BAD NEWS 4 DIS CON3
Re: 5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) by restore8(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2022
kayuseful:

1m to buy a plot in a city is not too expensive my brother
Please read again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" / Fire Razes Brothel, Three Houses In Rivers (photo) / Ikorodu Event Centre On 1 Acre Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.