Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) (1574 Views)

What You Need To Know About The First King That Ruled The East And West Of The E / The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook / Boiler Installers In Bristol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by NSSUWE: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
This page was created by the Nigerian Students' Society (NSS) at UWE Bristol, to support prospective students with information regarding their application processes, travel plans, academics and immigration. The page aims to provide a soft landing that will ease their transition from Nigeria into the United Kingdom (UK).

Please, feel free to ask questions here.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by NSSUWE: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
In order to quickly catch up, we recommend you visit the link below, as it offers a lot of information on how to start the process, and you can also read up on the experience of others.

https://www.nairaland.com/6954875/uk-student-visa-tier-4#109665895

1 Like

Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by valboy: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello my good people pls I need ur update on UwE Bristol for September intake has anyone received their CAS for September intake.. when is it likely for Bristol to issue CAs for 2022 September intake .. anyone here for September intake let connect .
Any WhatsApp group for new intakes

Thanks
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by Realdeets: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
NSSUWE:
This page was created by the Nigerian Students' Society (NSS) at UWE Bristol, to support prospective students with information regarding their application processes, travel plans, academics and immigration. The page aims to provide a soft landing that will ease their transition from Nigeria into the United Kingdom (UK).

Please, feel free to ask questions here.

Thank you for opening this thread. I have an unconditional offer from UWE, I’ve made my tuition deposit, also Pof will soon be ready. My question is about accommodation as I have 3 dependants (wife and 2 kids). What type of accommodation will be suitable for us within or outside Bristol?

Warm Regards
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by NSSUWE: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Congratulations on your offer! We look forward to meeting you soon.
We would recommend looking for accommodation early in the year as accommodation can be especially hard to find in Bristol towards resumption season, and in the UK generally.
Places to look include websites like Zoopla, Gumtree, SpareRoom, RightMove, Open Rent, RoomGo, Find a Hood, and MoveBubble. Some of them have apps as well.
As for proximity, almost everywhere in Bristol is connected to each other, so don’t focus too much on living within school area only, though it is the preferable option. Some students live in Newport & Cardiff (Wales) and other cities on the outskirts of Bristol and are still able to make it down to school with ease.
The NSS is working on plans that aim to make house hunting easier for prospective students of UWE. We will keep you updated. Please follow our social media pages for real-time information @NSSUWE on all platforms
Realdeets:

Thank you for opening this thread. I have an unconditional offer from UWE, I’ve made my tuition deposit, also Pof will soon be ready. My question is about accommodation as I have 3 dependants (wife and 2 kids). What type of accommodation will be suitable for us within or outside Bristol?

Warm Regards

2 Likes

Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by NSSUWE: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please send an email to CAS@uwe.ac.uk and international@uwe.ac.uk for enquiries regarding CAS.
There is a telegram group for people who have been issued CAS. Please send us a message here or on any of our social media platforms (@NSSUWE) to be added to the group once you have been issued yours. We wish you all the best.
valboy:
Hello my good people pls I need ur update on UwE Bristol for September intake has anyone received their CAS for September intake.. when is it likely for Bristol to issue CAs for 2022 September intake .. anyone here for September intake let connect .
Any WhatsApp group for new intakes

Thanks
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by Realdeets: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
NSSUWE:
Congratulations!
We would recommend looking for accommodation early in the year as accommodation can be especially hard to find in Bristol towards resumption season, and in the UK generally.
Places to look include websites like Zoopla, Gumtree, SpareRoom, RightMove, Open Rent, RoomGo, Find a Hood, and MoveBubble. Some of them have apps as well.
As for proximity, almost everywhere in Bristol is connected to each other, so don’t focus too much on living within school area only, though it is the preferable option. Some students live in Newport & Cardiff (Wales) and other cities on the outskirts of Bristol and are still able to make it down to school with ease.
The NSS is working on plans that aim to make house hunting easier for prospective students of UWE. We will keep you updated. Please follow our social media pages for real-time information @NSSUWE on all platforms

Thank you very much for this, i really appreciate.

Please as for family of 4, how many rooms is the least we should get?

Regards
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by valboy: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
NSSUWE:
Please send an email to CAS@uwe.ac.uk and international@uwe.ac.uk for enquiries regarding CAS.
There is a telegram group for people who have been issued CAS. Please send us a message here or on any of our social media platforms (@NSSUWE) to be added to the group once you have been issued yours. We wish you all the best.

Kindly add me to the Telegraph group for follow up and further information on UwE Bristol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by NSSUWE: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Please send us a message on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn on @NSSUWE
valboy:

Kindly add me to the Telegraph group for follow up and further information on UwE Bristol
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by NSSUWE: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Estimate this to mean one room per person over 10 years old.
Exceptions:
1. Couple can share a room
2. Kids over 10 years can share same room provided they are of the same sex.

So a family of 4 can do a 2-3 bedroom apartment.
Realdeets:

Thank you very much for this, i really appreciate.

Please as for family of 4, how many rooms is the least we should get?

Regards

1 Like

Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by Mhizlateefah(f): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Please kindly elaborate on the tuition fee instalment plan.

After the 5,500 deposit, when is the next payment?
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by NSSUWE: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2022
I believe it is flexible.

You can set up a monthly direct debit or choose to pay at intervals. Please, consult with the account team.

Mhizlateefah:
Please kindly elaborate on the tuition fee instalment plan.

After the 5,500 deposit, when is the next payment?
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by Mhizlateefah(f): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2022
NSSUWE:
I believe it is flexible.

You can set up a monthly direct debit or choose to pay at intervals. Please, consult with the account team.

Thanks
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by Realdeets: 6:18am On Jul 28, 2022
NSSUWE:
Estimate this to mean one room per person over 10 years old.
Exceptions:
1. Couple can share a room
2. Kids over 10 years can share same room provided they are of the same sex.

So a family of 4 can do a 2-3 bedroom apartment.

Ok, thank you
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by Melvin223: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
I got an unconditional offer from UME, pls how quick do they issue cas and how is the city like? And I would like to be added to their telegram group if there is any
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by mankan2k7(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kindly give me a link to UWE Bristol telegram group or WhatsApp group. I just got unconditional offer of admission for September 2023.
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by Imoleayo001: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kindly add me to the UWE Bristol telegram page
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by Etsetemi88: 6:34am On Mar 19, 2023
mankan2k7:
Kindly give me a link to UWE Bristol telegram group or WhatsApp group. I just got unconditional offer of admission for September 2023.
. I also got unconditional offer for September 2023 too. I want to join the WhatsApp group too
Re: Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol) by Aremson14(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hello did anyone here go through the pre-screening Process? How long does it take? They are saying I would be contacted from someone for a possible interview

Is this normal? Anyone gone through this process and how long does this take thanks

(1) (Reply)

When Are You Mostly Online? / Happy Birthday CEO De-lations Concept Ltd, BELLO!!! / Kiss Daniel – No Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.