Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,130 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why Is Islam Called A Religion Of Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Islam Called A Religion Of Peace (299 Views)

Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Islam Called A Religion Of Peace by famozine1: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good day to all my nairalanders hope dey go dey go for ya side if so Glory be to God. Now let me move to reason why am here yeah Muslim always claim dere religion is a religion of peace but if u look nd examine dem carefully dere is nothing related to peace about it only d Yoruba Muslims have some qualities of peace but check hausas,fulani's even where Islam is so strong Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan,Saudi Arabia u can't just try any fucking stuff over dere or am I d one dat doesn't know d meaning of peace please don't be offended I which we know more about d peace u claim to have
Re: Why Is Islam Called A Religion Of Peace by alfarouq(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Let me drop this here perhaps the OP and whoever is fortunate will learn something from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy9tNyp03M0
Re: Why Is Islam Called A Religion Of Peace by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
OP, there is an Islamic section where you ask your question to get the response you desire. This here is meant as the non-islam section of the religion board.. undecided
Re: Why Is Islam Called A Religion Of Peace by famozine1: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
alfarouq:
Let me drop this here perhaps the OP and whoever is fortunate will learn something from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy9tNyp03M0
Thanks I will watch dis I will update you after watching
Re: Why Is Islam Called A Religion Of Peace by AntiChristian: 6:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Of course Islam is the religion of peace!
Re: Why Is Islam Called A Religion Of Peace by cornelboy(f): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Don't judge a book by it cover (name) cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Inevitable Defeat Of Pastor Tunde Bakare - Deji Yesufu / Signs That The World As We Know It Is About To End / Two Men Seen Taking Alcohol During Church Service (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.