Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

ASUU Reaches Conclusion With Fg's Renegotiation Committee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Reaches Conclusion With Fg's Renegotiation Committee (1602 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: Varsity Unions, FG Renegotiation Committee Sitting Ends Today / We Won’t Participate In Any Renegotiation With FG, Says ASUU / University Strike: FG, ASUU Reaches Agreement After 8 Hours Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Reaches Conclusion With Fg's Renegotiation Committee by edikandavid(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
ASUU reaches conclusion with FG's renegotiation Committee, await FG to sign and implement agreements — Reports.

More updates soon.

#ASUU

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Reaches Conclusion With Fg's Renegotiation Committee by Shineoneday: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Comrade wey d link to ur source?
Re: ASUU Reaches Conclusion With Fg's Renegotiation Committee by bibianna(f): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
I feel this renegotiation will end well!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Reaches Conclusion With Fg's Renegotiation Committee by HarlequinLekex: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Are they done with week by week negotiations
Re: ASUU Reaches Conclusion With Fg's Renegotiation Committee by sinkhole: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Shineoneday:
Comrade wey d link to ur source?
You may not get link to some of the reports now, because most are just leakages from the meetings.
From what I learnt myself, If FG agrees to what the ASUU and the Briggs' committee agreed on, then strike may be over by the end of this month if the implementation starts immediately. The other bottleneck is the issue of payment platform; the committee agreed UTAS is OK but there are others being proposed, so if ASUU could convince NASU&SSANU to adopt UTAS then problems may be over!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Reaches Conclusion With Fg's Renegotiation Committee by Shineoneday: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2022
sinkhole:
You may not get link to some of the reports now, because most are just leakages from the meetings.
From what I learnt myself, If FG agrees to what the ASUU and the Briggs' committee agreed on, then strike may be over by the end of this month if the implementation starts immediately. The other bottleneck is the issue of payment platform; the committee agreed UTAS is OK but there are others being proposed, so if ASUU could convince NASU&SSANU to adopt UTAS then problems may be over!

Aiit no qualms.

(1) (Reply)

Date, Deadline, Form, Cost, And Guidelines For JAMB Registration In 2024 / Asu Strike, Has It Been Off? / 142 Bag 1st Class In O.a.u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.