Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Writesonic Alternatives, Review And Pricing; Can Writesonic Write Really Good? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Writesonic Alternatives, Review And Pricing; Can Writesonic Write Really Good? (294 Views)

Mastering Corporate Event Photography: A Blend Of Skill And Pricing Strategies / Chinese Vendor Scams - Complete Review And Alternatives Naija Reviews / OPPO A93 Is Coming To Nigeria Soon, Here Are The Specs And Pricing Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writesonic Alternatives, Review And Pricing; Can Writesonic Write Really Good? by proreviews11: 12:01am On Jun 10, 2022
Starting a blog is interesting and lucrative but writing the content usually take some time and even effort. That is why most people just do away with their website after trying to ranking for keywords and not getting any results but it doesn’t have to be like that any more you can now use ai to generate content for your blogs all you need to is to give it a nice format and finishing as a blogger. After searching a lot of writing assistance software I found out some really cool software that could write amazon articles. In this post I am going to talk about writesonic and the best alternative software that will help you write well and efficiently.

Writesonic does not only write articles it also does copywriting for you like writing out a full landing page, google ads, Facebook ads, emails, product descriptions and more in seconds. This I will literarily generates this content for you when you just make few clicks inside of Writesonic. If you are to hire a professional to do this for you they can charge up to a thousand bucks which will be a lot of expenses especially if you always need it. So why not use an ai that is built in a professional way to all this work for you.

Features of writesonic

Website copy
Writing content for you landing pages. It will include benefits , headers that are customized, and also write content that is optimized for search.

Digital ads copy
You can get your ads copy written for you in less time . I mean as soon as possible. For example you can get copies for facebook ads, google ads, linkedin ads, even Instagram and twitter ads. You can get all this written for you in a matter of seconds.

Articles generator

This is still the feature that I like inside of Writesonic I am a blogger and I write always I am also active on platforms on Quora so that I can get a lot of traffic to my website. You can get a full article written and a blogpost written for you quickly. You will also get a blog ideas and outlines that you can pick from. Also you can get something like quillbot or even better than quillbot: a content rephraser . for example if you have something on the internet that you like and you are willing to include in your article you can use the article rephraser inside of writesonic to get write it in synonymous words so that you don’t have plagiarism in your content. Also you will also get a tool like Grammarly that will help your fix a lot of grammar errors and also a readability checker which will check how readable your content is and will help you make necessary corrections.

Ecommerce copy .

Also if you are a seller on amazon, shopify, etsy or any other platforms you can right an indepth really cool product description for your store . not just descriptions you can also write product titles, features of the product and also sales emails that will help you get more sales.

Other tools that writesonic have

Wow writesonic can write press releases for you. This is very amazing because I write press release and there are formats that you must follow to write a press release that will be published by the media. Writesonic have the formulas that you can follow to be a successful press release writer.
You can write company and personal bios
Write startup ideas
You can write youtube video copy
Growth ideas can be written by Writesonic
Product names also can be generated.
This software does a lot of things and it is worth using if you have anything to do online.

Writesonic tutorial

Writesonic is very simple to use. When you have chosen the topic that you want to write about you will be presented with different outlines that you can use . when you have read all the outlines and also the topic ideas presented to you can start building each paragraphs each sub headings till you have written a full blog post.

Writesonic vs Jarvis

Jarvis is another tool like writesonic they are competitors in the same industry. Content generated by These tools are not to be used unedited. Well you might decide to use it the way it comes but if you go the extra mile to edit and give it your touch you will be able to give your content your own touch, That is what makes a great content. Jarvis also write content well and can be used but they a little bit expensive compared to writesonic. Jarvis have a bonus of about 10,000 words but I found out that their pricing is a little bit higher than that of writesonic.

Writesonic vs creaite

Writesonic is a really great tool and you can do a lot of things with writesonic. There is also a software that writes like writesonic. The software is creaite it was launched by a marketer who is in the industry a long time . the cool thing about creaite is that you can pay once and use it. If you also decide to buy points then you can buy points.

Using writing software with quora and other question answer websites
Writesonic pricing

Writesonic have a free trial that doesn’t give a lot . I have tried the free trial an di noticed that I couldn’t even write a full blog post with the free trial but the pricing are great if you want to try it out. You can get either the annual or the monthly plan.

Basic plan is $15 and it is for personal use you will get 100 credit and up to 50,000 words with it. I think that is a lot for an average blogger.

Economy plan
With the economy plan you will be able to get up to 750 credits which is approximately 375,000 words. The economy plan cost $25 per month. Also you can integrate semrush a very popular keyword tool inside of the economy plan.

Professional.

This one cost about $45 per month which is gives unlimited credit .if you are a freelancer this is the best plan that you want to go for ; it will make your writing a lot faster than your competition.

Startup
This plan cost $95 per month and you will get unlimited credit that you can use for lifetime. You also get the priority support that will make you get response quickly.

Is writesonic legit?

Writesonic is a great software that you can use for your content needs. You actually need an ai writing assistance to help you write blog post and other content thus help you save more time and effort.
Like I said earlier you need to edit the articles or content that are generated so that it can have that your touch.
Re: Writesonic Alternatives, Review And Pricing; Can Writesonic Write Really Good? by timifaithus(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2022
proreviews11:

Starting a blog is interesting and lucrative but writing the content usually take some time and even effort. That is why most people just do away with their website after trying to ranking for keywords and not getting any results but it doesn’t have to be like that any more you can now use ai to generate content for your blogs all you need to is to give it a nice format and finishing as a blogger. After searching a lot of writing assistance software I found out some really cool software that could write amazon articles. In this post I am going to talk about writesonic and the best alternative software that will help you write well and efficiently.

Writesonic does not only write articles it also does copywriting for you like writing out a full landing page, google ads, Facebook ads, emails, product descriptions and more in seconds. This I will literarily generates this content for you when you just make few clicks inside of Writesonic. If you are to hire a professional to do this for you they can charge up to a thousand bucks which will be a lot of expenses especially if you always need it. So why not use an ai that is built in a professional way to all this work for you.

Features of writesonic

Website copy
Writing content for you landing pages. It will include benefits , headers that are customized, and also write content that is optimized for search.

Digital ads copy
You can get your ads copy written for you in less time . I mean as soon as possible. For example you can get copies for facebook ads, google ads, linkedin ads, even Instagram and twitter ads. You can get all this written for you in a matter of seconds.

Articles generator

This is still the feature that I like inside of Writesonic I am a blogger and I write always I am also active on platforms on Quora so that I can get a lot of traffic to my website. You can get a full article written and a blogpost written for you quickly. You will also get a blog ideas and outlines that you can pick from. Also you can get something like quillbot or even better than quillbot: a content rephraser . for example if you have something on the internet that you like and you are willing to include in your article you can use the article rephraser inside of writesonic to get write it in synonymous words so that you don’t have plagiarism in your content. Also you will also get a tool like Grammarly that will help your fix a lot of grammar errors and also a readability checker which will check how readable your content is and will help you make necessary corrections.

Ecommerce copy .

Also if you are a seller on amazon, shopify, etsy or any other platforms you can right an indepth really cool product description for your store . not just descriptions you can also write product titles, features of the product and also sales emails that will help you get more sales.

Other tools that writesonic have

Wow writesonic can write press releases for you. This is very amazing because I write press release and there are formats that you must follow to write a press release that will be published by the media. Writesonic have the formulas that you can follow to be a successful press release writer.
You can write company and personal bios
Write startup ideas
You can write youtube video copy
Growth ideas can be written by Writesonic
Product names also can be generated.
This software does a lot of things and it is worth using if you have anything to do online.

Writesonic tutorial

Writesonic is very simple to use. When you have chosen the topic that you want to write about you will be presented with different outlines that you can use . when you have read all the outlines and also the topic ideas presented to you can start building each paragraphs each sub headings till you have written a full blog post.

Writesonic vs Jarvis

Jarvis is another tool like writesonic they are competitors in the same industry. Content generated by These tools are not to be used unedited. Well you might decide to use it the way it comes but if you go the extra mile to edit and give it your touch you will be able to give your content your own touch, That is what makes a great content. Jarvis also write content well and can be used but they a little bit expensive compared to writesonic. Jarvis have a bonus of about 10,000 words but I found out that their pricing is a little bit higher than that of writesonic.

Writesonic vs creaite

Writesonic is a really great tool and you can do a lot of things with writesonic. There is also a software that writes like writesonic. The software is creaite it was launched by a marketer who is in the industry a long time . the cool thing about creaite is that you can pay once and use it. If you also decide to buy points then you can buy points.

Using writing software with quora and other question answer websites
Writesonic pricing

Writesonic have a free trial that doesn’t give a lot . I have tried the free trial an di noticed that I couldn’t even write a full blog post with the free trial but the pricing are great if you want to try it out. You can get either the annual or the monthly plan.

Basic plan is $15 and it is for personal use you will get 100 credit and up to 50,000 words with it. I think that is a lot for an average blogger.

Economy plan
With the economy plan you will be able to get up to 750 credits which is approximately 375,000 words. The economy plan cost $25 per month. Also you can integrate semrush a very popular keyword tool inside of the economy plan.

Professional.

This one cost about $45 per month which is gives unlimited credit .if you are a freelancer this is the best plan that you want to go for ; it will make your writing a lot faster than your competition.

Startup
This plan cost $95 per month and you will get unlimited credit that you can use for lifetime. You also get the priority support that will make you get response quickly.

Is writesonic legit?

Writesonic is a great software that you can use for your content needs. You actually need an ai writing assistance to help you write blog post and other content thus help you save more time and effort.
Like I said earlier you need to edit the articles or content that are generated so that it can have that your touch.

Do you have Jarvis unlimited?

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Soludo Commissions Rehabilitated Amansea-ugwuoba Old Road / #headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper Wednesday/thursday Edition / Ecommerce Fulfillment Services | #1 Awlindia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.