Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Join Now | Free Copywriting Tips On Telegram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Now | Free Copywriting Tips On Telegram (230 Views)

DOWNLOAD These Powerful Free Gifts NOW (FREE OF CHARGE) / Make Money With Your Phone. I'm Teaching FREE Needed Knowledge. Join Now / Discover The Easiest Way To Win TEF 2020 Grant By an Alumnus; Join Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Now | Free Copywriting Tips On Telegram by Williamssheks(m): 1:53am On Jun 10, 2022
This Anonymous Lady Gave Me a Call And Said This To Me.

Hey Mr. Williams, good afternoon. Please don't hang up on me.

Her first line truly caught my attention.

Usually, I don't pick calls from unknown numbers, but her first three statements during the call clarified why I ended up picking up the ring.

She had prayed to God that He touched my heart so I would pick her call.

Her God is a living God.

Why did she call...?

Could it be that she needs help? Why would a stranger put a call through to you? Where did she even get my number?

Oh yes, good questions; however, it will take four extra posts of this length to deconstruct each of those questions.

And I bet you would not have the energy to go through all the write-ups. At least not through every single line.

But here is the thing. I will briefly answer the last question: "where did she get my number from."

FACEBOOK.

She got my number from a Facebook group like this with over 1 thousand copywriting members.

* what made or helped her find me easily?
* what made her opt me out of the thousands on the group?
* why does she have the strong feeling I could help her ??

I will answer those questions in my next FREE Telegram Copywriting webinar, which is coming up this weekend.

To join the webinar.

Kindly type is interested ln the comment section below!

You can also connect with me on WhatsApp via the number below: +2349048784933

Talk to you soon.

©Williams A.

(1) (Reply)

Doityourselfimmigration / The Economic Of Cryptocurrency:what Is Tokenomics / How Email Marketing Improves Customer Engagement And Boost Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.