Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian (31159 Views)

482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) / Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery / I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by nogragra: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Lagos-mob-burns-30-okadas-beats-motorcyclist-for-killing-pedestrian

These lawless islamizers must leave south west immediately no negotiations they are society misfits.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by oloyedewaris(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

To put it simply. We reap what we sow. This is what the southwest sowed in hatred against my people surely they will reap hatred from another.

In as much as they have always told Fulani that they are friends unfortunately Fulani don't see them or even us that way.

I always rather let people experience what they should experience so that way they learn
You sound pained that yoruba are not taking you as friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Ay20: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
South West is boiling at the moment. This is what happens when you see your enemy as your friend. Yorubas sees peaceful Igbos as their enemies and at the same time embraced rampaging abokis as their soulmate. Now they are reaping the benefit of their friendship
ode buruku

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by baretalk: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good, Lagos no be North, I don't see Lagosians going to live in the North. Fulanis have killed and destroyed too many in this country, don't let them stay around you. Fulani will kill you just because you are a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Kingozymandias(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
oloyedewaris:

You sound pained that yoruba are not taking you as friends

If that is what you could deduce from my write up then so be it. You can also say I sound pained Putin invaded ukariwne or I sound pained that rainfal is low this year... Don't stop there you can also say I soundd pained you deankw after today.

Since you can tell so many unrelated nonsense from my comment
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by miketayo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

The biggest provision store in my street is owned by a Yoruba woman.
My neighbour is a Yoruba civil engineer and he's making it big. His tribe has never been a reason he hasn't gotten jobs.
The fact is that the Yoruba tribe don't really travel as much as Igbos. The Igbos seem to be the only tribe that travel and settle anywhere. It's not about being accommodating or whatever rubbish you guys say.
Come to Igbo land and do business and you'll see no Igbo man cares where you're from. It's these foolish Nairalanders that make it seem Yorubas have issues with the Igbos, something I've not experienced in real life before

The woman with d store is rare, does d civil engineer own d company? Me personally have no issues with igbos my best friend is from anambra nd I rather date igbo girls. but most yoruba just rather stay in sw than settle in other parts of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by InoGetJoy: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
miketayo:

The woman with d store is rare, does d civil engineer own d company? Me personally have no issues with igbos my best friend is from anambra nd I rather date igbo girls. but most yoruba just rather stay in sw than settle in other parts of Nigeria
The woman isn't actually rare, there's several of them around but hers is the biggest. My mom has a provision store too, and a lot of her customers are Hausa.
You're right when you said most Yorubas rather stay in the South West. My civil engineer neighbor works with an engineering company but, according to him, the bulk of his income comes from his own personal jobs. He helps people build houses
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Owologbo(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
South West is boiling at the moment. This is what happens when you see your enemy as your friend. Yorubas sees peaceful Igbos as their enemies and at the same time embraced rampaging abokis as their soulmate. Now they are reaping the benefit of their friendship
You and your ilk will turn this thread to tribal war now, yeye people.
Everything, Yoruba vs Igbo. If Yoruba no like, you de your de.
Very useless three major tribes we have in Nigeria are the problem of this country.
I wish the three of you can let us have peace for once.
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Owologbo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Entprys:
This is a civilised society. It is time we eschew violence. Let 's not forget that these people are aboki and that is how they behave. Most time lets free them jarey. They av number. They are in power. If they start their own WAHALA now in full scale we no go fit wait o
Their power ends in their region.
If aboki harm my Loved one (God forbid), na the nearest aboki go reap his brother's labour.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Fcwilly: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nayturalistic:

Shuuut your mouth up before you start de sound like toddler.. any of una For ibo land fit ever make ham without coming to south west first of all??.. Ode. Una de drag with who pass una.. Mumu Igbos..

The Igbo people flourish in any part of the world they find themselves, Yorubaland included, we lead in any climes others follow, we are the China of Africa, we hold Nigeria economy, if we vacate Lagos, that will be a disaster for afonja descendants.
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Cyriloha(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:

This truth is really bitter than bitter cola itself grin grin
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Cyriloha(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
georjay:

Boiling koh frying ni...
Don't be dumb!
The issue here is mob attack which happens everywhere!

. muuuuhguuuuu
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Cyriloha(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
heendrix:

I sincerely think you should commend the Yorubas for being loving and accommodating. atleast SW isn't making the place hell for Igbos, we help ur business grow even

Yorubas will never get quarter of the accommodation, friendliness and peace we show to you guys down west, Yoruba businesses will not even grow in the East, yall would never allow it.

Give Igbo man 10m
Give Hausa man 20m
Give Yoruba ma'am $1m
Come back in year time ask the Igbo man for 100m he will give you $1m ask Hausa man 100m he will give it to you ask Yoruba man 10m he will give you stories brother man it's in our blood , no be lie Igbo can grow beyond imaginable doubt, after the war you remember how much that given to all the Igbo yes I'm sure you remember but today Lagos state government with there wickedness has demolishes almost 50% of Igbos business site and we are still growing and your here to say Yoruba is helping Igbo grow ,see guy take your time , how many Yoruba will have mind leave his land of owoda and travel to east to hustle ?
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by miketayo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thanksful:

What's business? It's unfortunate that this black man mentality is fast spreading to every corner of Nigeria. Groundnut seller is a business person. Volume is the difference.

However, enter Ariaria market and witness the volume of goods leaving Aba to different part of south west and North control by both southerners and northerners. The same is application to Onitsha main market. These are markets I have interacted and done business with Yoruba and Hausa.

I urge you to try and travel small.

Can't you read, I didn't say they r not businesses, I said are you comparing them
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by FuckOsuPigs: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Says a Mallam from Damaturu

T'Ibadan l'awa. Awa o hide e. Na you dey shame about who you are. An Mbaise man claiming other tribe grin
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shut up. Reverse psychology undecided
Fahdiga:
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by georjay(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cyriloha:

. muuuuhguuuuu

Oha werey
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Rubbish talk from a core tribalist

Brotherly, I have contributed a lot to Igbos lives here in Lagos. I see them as my brothers, but you people are just too tribalistic. It needs to stop.
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Despite all the love Yorubas show them spreading their tentacles everywhere they still call us tribalists lol... grin as if they can tolerate quarter of that in their state

For where? Even in the south-west, they insult Yorubas to their faces and try to bully them. When you resist and show them you own the region, then you become a tribalist to them, typical Igbo finger-pointing lifecycle. cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Igbos don't patronise Yoruba business and allow them take all profit?
At least I know the biggest provision store in my street is owned by a Yoruba woman, and my neighbour is a civil engineer but being Yoruba has never stopped him from getting work here in Owerri.

Igbos don't marry Yoruba? My mom's younger brother married from Ogun State.

[b]Who won't sell land when a good bargain is made? This is even the most annoying one. [/b]You guys keep trumpeting this rubbish that Igbos don't sell land to Yoruba. Have you ever tried buying land in the East and people refused to sell to you because you're not Igbo? Swear with your life, because I'm sure you're just parroting the rubbish a few imbeciles on this forum say.

If you want to buy land in Owerri, send me a DM, I have a few parcels for sale. No just come here dey talk rubbish.

You have a crippled mentality and you're as tribalistic as you're trying to make that other guyseem

Indeed... You claim that your people sell lands, but can you bet your 2 eyes that your region is as welcoming as the south-west towards outsiders? If I buy a land today and IPOB start attacking non-natives in Igboland, money never waste? Please be realistic, I won't even insult you back, but if you have any iota of conscience, let it prick you.

Shalom.
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Absolutely.. and very ungrateful set of people and they will be the first to accuse other tribes of tribalism.

They are too fond of that. If you were a foreigner, you would think Igbos are being enslaved in Nigeria, not knowing they're the real bullies.
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Cyriloha(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
georjay:

Oha werey

Muuuuhguuuuu
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by InoGetJoy: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
rickandmortyfan:

Indeed... You claim that your people sell lands, but can you bet your 2 eyes that your region is as welcoming as the south-west towards outsiders? If I buy a land today and IPOB start attacking non-natives in Igboland, money never waste? Please be realistic, I won't even insult you back, but if you have any iota of conscience, let it prick you.

Shalom.
Point me to where I insulted you.
38 people were murdered in a church in Yorubaland, has that prevented Igbos from buying land in Yorubaland?

You made a baseless claim that Igbos don't sell land to outsiders and I proved you wrong. If you want to buy land in Owerri, send me a DM. Nobody will bother you, we don't do that in Igbo land
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by InoGetJoy: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
rickandmortyfan:

Brotherly, I have contributed a lot to Igbos lives here in Lagos. I see them as my brothers, but you people are just too tribalistic. It needs to stop.
How long have you been on nairaland? When Yorubas call Igbos names, isn't that tribalism? You people can't stomach 5% of the shit you dish out
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

How long have you been on nairaland? When Yorubas call Igbos names, isn't that tribalism? You people can't stomach 5% of the shit you dish out

Name calling? nwa ofe mmanu, afonja, etc. are names y'all call Yorubas here, and you don't expect people to keep quiet and keep swallowing insults do you? Get a life. angry
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Point me to where I insulted you.
38 people were murdered in a church in Yorubaland, has that prevented Igbos from buying land in Yorubaland?

You made a baseless claim that Igbos don't sell land to outsiders and I proved you wrong. If you want to buy land in Owerri, send me a DM. Nobody will bother you, we don't do that in Igbo land

The 38 people who died were Igbos right? And they were attacked by Yoruba people right?

Can you see how low you have resorted by making mockery of the dead people just to score cheap points?

You have no values and it's really pathetic, I won't even dignify you with a response anymore. Bye!
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by heendrix(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cyriloha:

Give Igbo man 10m
Give Hausa man 20m
Give Yoruba ma'am $1m
Come back in year time ask the Igbo man for 100m he will give you $1m ask Hausa man 100m he will give it to you ask Yoruba man 10m he will give you stories brother man it's in our blood , no be lie Igbo can grow beyond imaginable doubt, after the war you remember how much that given to all the Igbo yes I'm sure you remember but today Lagos state government with there wickedness has demolishes almost 50% of Igbos business site and we are still growing and your here to say Yoruba is helping Igbo grow ,see guy take your time , how many Yoruba will have mind leave his land of owoda and travel to east to hustle ?

Hustle in the region of Unknown gunmen?? so y'all can sacrifice them to amadioha or what is that god you serve in the East??

lol did you say give yoruba money for business and he'll tell you stories?? come on you must be joking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Fahdiga(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Shut up. Reverse psychology undecided
Says one of the mobs
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Cyriloha(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
heendrix:

[s]Hustle in the region of Unknown gunmen?? so y'all can sacrifice them to amadioha or what is that god you serve in the East??

lol did you say give yoruba money for business and he'll tell you stories?? come on you must be joking
[/s]

First our amadioha does not accept heart of a weakly like you beside is better to die by amadioha then to be used for sacrifice by your Facebook dating Ibadan brothers................ Muuuuhguuuuu
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by harmargedon: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
LastProphet:

Lies who cashes out big time in the East? Do you even believe yourself? I'm from idah 77kms from Nsukka tell me when ibos started allowing visitors cash out on their land? Liars as usual
grin grin grin grin your spelling of Igbo has already rated you out. Liar!!!
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by harmargedon: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Roozzaay:

You don't even know what you're saying �� you hardly see Yorubas up North? Which of the North abeg?
please i need figures to back up your quote. I work with facts and figures, not wishful thinking.
Re: Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian by Prettygirl200(f): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Entprys:
This is a civilised society. It is time we eschew violence. Let 's not forget that these people are aboki and that is how they behave. Most time lets free them jarey. They av number. They are in power. If they start their own WAHALA now in full scale we no go fit wait o
Who is this one Let free them abi U must be very stupid Don't worry I pray they kill one of your family members I will know if u will free them. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa / Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.