Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Everton's Richarlison Fuels Chelsea Move With Twitter Post - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton's Richarlison Fuels Chelsea Move With Twitter Post (378 Views)

I’ve Not Decided My Future At Everton –richarlison / Messi Fuels PSG Speculation With FIFA The Best Pick / Chukwueze In London To Complete $49m Chelsea Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everton's Richarlison Fuels Chelsea Move With Twitter Post by Geraldsergio95(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Everton and Brazilian winger, Richarlison trolled fans on Thursday with a Twitter post, fueling speculation that a move to Stamford Bridge could be on the cards.

The 25-year-old, currently on international duty with the Brazilian national team, has been linked with a move away from Everton this summer transfer window.
Despite increasing pressure from Richarlison for a summer move, with interests from Chelsea and Arsenal, Frank Lampard remains adamant and keen on retaining the services of the Brazilian this summer.
Since joining the Toffees from relegated Watford in 2018, Richarlison has been one of the Blue side's best players. Richarlison has managed over 10 goals in every season he has played for the toffees.

[Read More]

https://www.zonalsports.com/transfers/16/evertons-richarlison-chelsea-twitter-post

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Sprinter Okagbare's Ban Extended To 11 Years / EPL: What Ronaldo Told Me About Man Utd Future – Ten Hag Opens Up / Apart From Predictandwin*com*ng Website, Which Other Website Have You Made Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.