Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:56 AM

I.t Course Options - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I.t Course Options (927 Views)

I.T. Schools / Must Read For Computer Engineering,Computer Science,I.T Expert & Wizard / The Best I.T Course To Study.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.t Course Options by cj1080(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2011
This idea popped into my head. And i decided to ask it.
Would anyone do an IT course if it was tailor to suit ur own time and payment schedule.
Example
Say you work monday-friday and saturday was ur free day. Then there is this course say ccna or any other you want to learn badly cos it might help your career. But there is a problem u can't afford to dougl out the money on one sitting but u can afford to stretch say for 5-6 months through a deduction on ur salary via your firm with an agreement between u and the coaching firm.
Would u take the deal and do the course.

Just asking.

(1) (Reply)

Word Processor With Uneditable Heading / Where Can I Download A Comprehensive Tutorial On Visual Studio C#.net / Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.