Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? (987 Views)

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. / Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by machu1: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
Where are all the FEMALE movers and shakers of NAIRALAND? shocked shocked shocked

Most of the girls on board are just not it though we still got a few old Chicas holding it down. smiley
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by nana(f): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2007
Oh God of Mercy and Compassion!!! Wonders no go end for NL o!
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2007
How can we help you please
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by tnaidaR(f): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2007
I know the people he's talking about. Babeelove definitely not you wink grin
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2007
grin  And why not  Are you not tired of seeing the same screen names day in, day out  Please Nairaland should give room for fresh blood like us!!!! cool  If you have over 2000 posts-----nana take note---, tongue---you should just get a new look!!!!
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by tnaidaR(f): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2007
'cause you ain't no mover neither are you a shaker wink grin

U get it now? tongue
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
We shall see!!! grin

Please @ Topic!!! We need definitions of movers and shakers please!!! Some people are confused about your parameters!!!
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by tnaidaR(f): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2007
BABEELOVE:

We shall see!!! grin

Aii gurl cool cheesy
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by naikky(f): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2007
what do u think about the nigerian girl . i think she is dull and not social . she is feeling inferior
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by tnaidaR(f): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2007
BABEELOVE:

grin And why not Are you not tired of seeing the same screen names day in, day out Please Nairaland should give room for fresh blood like us!!!! cool If you have over 2000 posts-----nana take note---, tongue---you should just get a new look!!!!

He he he. . .seems I know you. You ain't just "new" here. U know the game wink grin
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by nana(f): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2007
Well,am just trying to be myself so i aint getting a new look.
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2007
tnaidaR:

He he he. . .seems I know you. You ain't just "new" here. You know the game wink grin

wink wink wink wink wink  The mark of Zorro!!!!-------------Underground operating/incognito!!! Nothing wrong with a little makeover!  Infact it is time for a new one now!!!! Every 200 posts or so.  I like to get a new look so to avoid getting banned on a daily basis!!!! I have perfected the skills now!!! grin Thanks to my great teachers!!!!!

nana:

Well,am just trying to be myself so i aint getting a new look.

That's okay!!!  You are still hot!!!!
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by tnaidaR(f): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I like to get a new look so to avoid getting banned on a daily basis!!!!

That's why I said you know the game but damn!. . .I wish I know your "old look" wink

I'll find out soon sha and I really hope we were friends then grin
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2007
tnaidaR:

That's why I said you know the game but damn!. . .I wish I know your "old look" wink

I'll find out soon sha and I really hope we were friends then grin

No need--too many old and new looks!!!! I know yours!!!!  It is fun really!!! Of course we were friends then!!! Why do you think we get along so well grin
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by tnaidaR(f): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
BABEELOVE:

No need--too many old and new looks!!!! I know yours!!!! It is fun really!!! Of course we were friends then!!! Why do you think we get along so well grin

Dammit! U know me but I don't know you sad

Anyway, it's all good. Keep it real as usual wink grin

@Topic,

As you can see, WE STILL DEH !!! grin grin grin
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
he he he he he Miss "T"!!! wink
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by tnaidaR(f): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2007
he he he he. . . Now I know grin

We started off very badly but ended up friends cheesy cool
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2007
50,000 gbosas for you!!! Chi ching!!!! I knew we had the same umbilical cord!!!! There you go!!!! he he he he he he!!!! grin

"T" lady!!!! Na wa for you oh!!!! Incognito!!!! I sabi you well well!!!! grin
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by tnaidaR(f): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2007
cheesy kiss cheesy
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by kitaun(m): 2:24am On Aug 16, 2007
And who r u both? Attention seekers? Hehehe . .
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2007
Any problem shocked
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by tnaidaR(f): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2007
Kit, u no go mind your bizness ,eh?

How does it feel to have Henry waving hands at you and your team? tongue now u know me, huh? grin
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by kitaun(m): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2007
TRINIDAD and tobago

KNOW U KE?

what has Henry got to do with this embarassed
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by tnaidaR(f): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
kitaun:

what has Henry got to do with this embarassed

It's just a hint wink kiss
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by kitaun(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
Trinidad

who is this babeelove  

specially for u  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss

I had known u were the one, ask TOH tongue grin
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by tnaidaR(f): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2007
Kit, no vex me o angry

Ma name's tnaidaR! You can't miss it baby wink grin
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by kitaun(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2007
well . . . grin grin grin
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2007
419 club!!!! tongue
Re: Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? by tnaidaR(f): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2007
lol. .

(1) (Reply)

My 100th Post On Nairaland. / How Can I Be Cheerful? / Employment Opportunity In Fcmb. 7days To End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.