Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) (46502 Views)

Abuja Woman Commits Suicide, Corpse, Baby Found In Bush / Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife / Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2022
She didn't want to go home.
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) by Litmus: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Shugargal:
Fear of returning back to Naija made this young girl kill herself. Iza pity sha.

You didn't understand so I'll explain:

Article stated, quote : "I heard she had some mental depression. The boyfriend bought her a ticket to fly back to Nigeria. When the boyfriend was a way to get her a medical report for her travel, she drank the sniper." the source said.

Meaning she was depressed in Gambia. Her boyfriend bought her ticket to return to Nigeria.

1) If her boyfriend bought her ticket to return to Nigeria, does this not inform you that the boyfriend believed that returning her to Nigeria would solve her depression?

2) Before the boyfriend went through the sacrifice of withdrawing money from his savings to purchase ticket, do you not think that he and she discussed it first, therefore her returning to Nigeria. ?

3) Article stated when the boyfriend was away to get medical papers or whatever, she killed herself. This should have informed you that, he was always by her side, possibly keeping an eye on her. The moment he risked leaving her on her own for the relevant period, she took her life.

Obviously, she wasn't happy in Gambia, for whatever reason and wanted to return to Nigeria. Unfortunately, Depression is a serious issue and difficult to deal with. Hundreds die from depression in the West in spite of all the effort put into finding solutions. It is a condition that defies rationality. Referencing this, it should be clear that she committed suicide due to depression she was suffering in Gambia. In a state of depression, an individual may commit suicide irrespective of what future holds or promises. Someone suffering from acute dopamine deficiency won't be cheered by the prospect of millions, glorious Nigeria or heaven.
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) by vokon2555(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
My kid sis who is writing exam was misbehaving so I was trying to correct her. She was trying to be stubborn,so I flog her ohh.
The following morning I went to work. On my way I had a call that she drank hippo.that she wants to commit suicide. I was like. Cos of what . So you see this gender? I no deh keep Dem too much for my self. U visit,u go. Like as I am now ,,, waiting go make me kill my self?
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) by Shugargal(f): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Litmus:

You didn't understand so I'll explain:

Article stated, quote : "I heard she had some mental depression. The boyfriend bought her a ticket to fly back to Nigeria. When the boyfriend was a way to get her a medical report for her travel, she drank the sniper." the source said.

Meaning she was depressed in Gambia. Her boyfriend bought her ticket to return to Nigeria.

1) If her boyfriend bought her ticket to return to Nigeria, does this not inform you that the boyfriend believed that returning her to Nigeria would solve her depression?

2) Before the boyfriend went through the sacrifice of withdrawing money from his savings to purchase ticket, do you not think that he and she discussed it first, therefore her returning to Nigeria. ?

3) Article stated when the boyfriend was away to get medical papers or whatever, she killed herself. This should have informed you that, he was always by her side, possibly keeping an eye on her. The moment he risked leaving her on her own for the relevant period, she took her life.

Obviously, she wasn't happy in Gambia, for whatever reason and wanted to return to Nigeria. Unfortunately, Depression is a serious issue and difficult to deal with. Hundreds die from depression in the West in spite of all the effort put into finding solutions. It is a condition that defies rationality. Referencing this, it should be clear that she committed suicide due to depression she was suffering in Gambia. In a state of depression, an individual may commit suicide irrespective of what future holds or promises. Someone suffering from acute dopamine deficiency won't be cheered by the prospect of millions, glorious Nigeria or heaven.
Thank you for the long explanation, buh I felt it was worse returning to Nigeria despite her mental health. The situation of Nigeria now is not good enough for the mentally strong folks not to talk of mentally ill. Happy Democracy day.
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) by Litmus: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Shugargal:

Thank you for the long explanation, buh I felt it was worse returning to Nigeria despite her mental health. The situation of Nigeria now is not good enough for the mentally strong folks not to talk of mentally ill. Happy Democracy day.

shocked did you school in Ghana? I ask because I've been observing some queer logic recently on Niaraland.

You felt it would be worst for her if her boyfriend returned her to Nigeria, you say from your position in another country. Guy, firstly she and boyfriend that were in actual Gambia, not in another country , BUT IN GAMBIA, experiencing Gambia, decided Nigeria was best for her to return. They lived in Gambia and have lived in Nigeria. Secondly, she is dead. Dead! She died in Gambia, what could be a worst outcome than this?
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) by Shugargal(f): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Litmus:

shocked did you school in Ghana? I ask because I've been observing some queer logic recently on Niaraland. [i][/i]

You felt it would be worst for her if her boyfriend returned her to Nigeria, you say from your position in another country. Guy, firstly she and boyfriend that were in actual Gambia, not in another country , BUT IN GAMBIA, experiencing Gambia, decided Nigeria was best for her to return. They lived in Gambia and have lived in Nigeria. Secondly, she is dead. Dead! She died in Gambia, what could be a worst outcome than this?
No I did not school in Ghana. And what's with schooling in Ghana and your observations with the queer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying / How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases / Good News From Bill Gates About The Reduction Of Polio In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.