Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Banks And Aptitude Test! Just Fed Up - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Banks And Aptitude Test! Just Fed Up (714 Views)

Kaduna Electric Calling For Cbt And Aptitude Test / Format Of Inec Interview And Aptitude Test / Job Find Preparation Tools Including Useful Psychometric And Aptitude Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks And Aptitude Test! Just Fed Up by jadeyinka: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2007
hello nairalanders, so happy for those of us that have gotten jobs on here but just to assist our fellow brothers out there who are still in search of job.
Well, i have been making it through surveys online and i can boast that i'm a living witness, so follow the link below and share your testimony. it's very easy to register and pass the message on.

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=xxsly9

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Get A Job / Sitp2 Sept 3 / Doheney Services Recruiting.its urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.