Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Help: Where To Get Pda - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help: Where To Get Pda (896 Views)

I Need Help On My Dell Axim X30 Pda / Vogue Solar Charger For Your Phone/pda/camera/mp3/mp4(digital Device) / Pda Mobile Pc: Cost, Functions, & Eficiency Of Connectivity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Where To Get Pda by fisayo: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hi! I just fried my Sony Clie NR70V PDA (or palmtop if you will); and I'm in desperate need of a new PDA. I want to get a Palm TX PDA but I don't know where to get it in Lagos. Nairalanders, I need your help.

Thanks for your usual support.
Re: Help: Where To Get Pda by SHOT(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
i have pocket pc for sale if you dont mind.
subzypeace@yahoo.com
Re: Help: Where To Get Pda by Cactus(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2007
get a pocket pc,
Re: Help: Where To Get Pda by fisayo: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2007
Thanks a lot. Actually, I really prefer Palm PDAs to Pocket PCs. I just love the simplicity of the Palm PDA. I'm still searching.

@SHOT
If I see I buyer, I will holla @ you. What's your price?
Re: Help: Where To Get Pda by bigrovar(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2007
hi fisayo i have a brand new palm treo 680 for sale u can give me a call 08022982697
Re: Help: Where To Get Pda by hayprof(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2007
@brovar, hw much does it go for?
Re: Help: Where To Get Pda by fisayo: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2007
Hey! I just got myself a treo 680 @ 35k. It came with a free music pack (1GB MMC, stereo headphones and extra multimedia CD). It was a great offer. For those interested, go to OJ's Communication @ 8b, Otigba Street, Off Awolowo Way, Ikeja. Believe me, others will NOT give you the music pack free of charge.

As per if the Treo is a great machine? You need to get one for yourself to know.
Re: Help: Where To Get Pda by dee007(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
If u don't mind u can get a palm treo from Reltel 4 N30k or N35k with 1 month free internet access that is if u r within Reltel's coverage area
Re: Help: Where To Get Pda by ifect: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2007
Good choice, fisayo - 4 going for a palmOS instead of any other, ive been using the Tungstn E2 for over a year now and its really great, ive got loads of applications on it and i can evn use it as a flash drive, its really crazy i tell u. ever since i got it, my phone has been resting, But the treo with the offers is a gud buy i must say, was it new? u can holla me.
Re: Help: Where To Get Pda by fisayo: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2007
@Ifex. Yeap, it is so brand new as in tear rubber kinda new. Infactm that is what I'm using right now to send this thread using GPRS and Blazer. I'm yet to get my Opera Mini to work effectively. Tungsten aint bad. That's what I really wanted instead of the Sony.
Re: Help: Where To Get Pda by lanres1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2007
Anyone with an information on where I can get a new case for my pocket pc(hp iPAQ 6340). The phone is just too good. Pls help!

(1) (Reply)

Which Isp Is The Best? / Social Implication Of Computers / Cool: Internet Accelerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.