Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke (2369 Views)

Fraudsters Now Target Telecoms Network To Disrupt Service, NCC Warns / Two Blind Beggars "Caught Operating Their Phones" After Receiving Money (Video) / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by coputa(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
If you see or happen to see any forgoten phone inside a keke or any commercial vehicle, kindly take it to the nearest police station or a radio house because if you return it to the owner,they will say they also forgot some cash alongside the phone.You will now be seen as a thief and made to vomit the money you do not see.So,to be on the safe side,just take the phone to a radio house or the nearest police station.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by luwiizy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
If you forget your phone.

E loss be that.

16 Likes

Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by coputa(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
luwiizy:
E loss be that.
How,if the phone has a tracker,the thief can be traced.
Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by coputa(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
luwiizy:
E loss be that.
Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by BigYash: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
luwiizy:

E loss be that.
E don lost o.. If you return it to police, God forbids that it turned out that the owner of the phone was kidnapped,na one chance o?

The best thing is to throw the phone into the bush.. Make the fraudster tracker am go bush..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by Cypress042(m): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin What's the title of this comedy? Me find a missing phone in Keke and you expect me to take it to the nearest police station, when God don butter my bread grin grin Something i've been praying for, for Decade now grin
Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by coputa(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cypress042:
grin What's the title of this comedy? Me find a missing phone in Keke and you expect me to take it to the nearest police station, when God don butter my bread grin grin Something i've been praying for, for Decade now grin
Chairman,so you've been praying for someone to lost his phone so that you will take possession,who are you praying to,God or Satan.

4 Likes

Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by Cypress042(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
coputa:
Chairman,so you've been praying for someone to lost his phone so that you will take possession,who are you praying to,God or Satan.
Ofcourse God, everybody na street for this country. if you've not for one day taken possession of someone's thing or property cast the first stone undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by coputa(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cypress042:
Ofcourse God, everybody na street for this country. if you've not for one day taken possession of someone's thing or property cast the first stone undecided
Nobody is a saint,there's room for repentance so that we can live in a sane society.
Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by Cypress042(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
coputa:
Nobody is a saint,there's room for repentance so that we can live in a sane society.
correct.
Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by bmdmix10: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lame.
D money dey inside d phone?
Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by Ifakiland(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
coputa:
If you see or happen to see any forgoten phone inside a keke or any commercial vehicle, kindly take it to the nearest police station or a radio house because if you return it to the owner,they will say they also forgot some cash alongside the phone.You will now be seen as a thief and made to vomit the money you do not see.So,to be on the safe side,just take the phone to a radio house or the nearest police station.
Lol na why for this country na good and kind people dey enter wahala, kind people don't usually have street OT and are seen as fools in this country. Why will I see a fone in a keke or bus and I'll waste my time worrying about who owns it lol smh

1 Like

Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by Realmi: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ifakiland:

Lol na why for this country na good and kind people dey enter wahala, kind people don't usually have street OT and are seen as fools in this country. Why will I see a fone in a keke or bus and I'll waste my time worrying about who owns it lol smh
exactly...
Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by coputa(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
bmdmix10:
Lame.
D money dey inside d phone?
They will say the phone is inside a bag that contains other valuables.
Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by coputa(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ifakiland:

No,they are not,it's the value system.
Re: Beware:fraudsters Now Leave Their Phones In Keke by ocloud(m): 2:22am On Jun 12, 2022
coputa:

Na when you see calabash you go see mark way dey the calabash.

(1) (Reply)

Charity Aiyedogbon's Daughter Who Is Set To Wed July 9 / 10 Most Cruel Execution Methods Of All Time! / South Africa’s Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Arrested In New York For Drug Traffickin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.