Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Buy Any Affordable Cars Of Your Choice With A Cheaper Rate From Cotonou. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Any Affordable Cars Of Your Choice With A Cheaper Rate From Cotonou. (447 Views)

Get (1.2m , 1.8m And 2.4m Dish, Buc, Lnb &x3 Idirect Modem) @ A Cheaper Rate / Buy Any Affordable Cars Of Your Choice With A Cheaper Rate From Cotonou. / Buy Any Affordable Cars Of Your Choice With A Cheaper Rate From Cotonou. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any Affordable Cars Of Your Choice With A Cheaper Rate From Cotonou. by Naohrotim: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2011
I help people get car(s) from Cotonou at cheaper rate, and take it down to their door steps in good condition. Just contact me and let get down to business, but let me give you the breakdown of the business.

Buying a car is not the problem, but many people don’t know what they want to put their money on. If you budget to buy a car, you have to put many factors into consideration

(1) What type of car do you want to buy

(2) What is your budget for the car you want to buy?

(2) How can you get a clean and perfect car that will not give you problem?

(3) Were can you get this car that will be 100% assured?

This is not a problem if you may permit me to say so, all what you need is to contact me. You don’t really need to worry yourself much on these factors because I will do all my possible best to make sure that you are satisfied.

THIS IS HOW IT WORK

Cotonou Car market is a very big market were you can select from thousands of car.

I stay in Badagry, you will have to come down to Badagry wit 5k which will serve as transportation fees and 20k deposit which will be made when we see the car we want to buy in market so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.

We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search for your favorite car, after we see the car you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit of 20k to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

There are a lots of Nigerian Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, First bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank and so on were you can withdraw your money easily and make payment for the car, for security purpose, it is not advisable for you to carry cash from your place to market.

Your car will arrive Lagos MAXIMUM of 2 days after complete payment and additional of 1 days to take it down to your place if you stay outside Lagos.

You can stay in Cotonou or lodge in a hotel here in badagry or stay in my place till your car arrive or go back to your place after the complete payment and I will take your car down to your place when it arrive

You will pay me my agents fee in Lagos immediately I hand over your car to you.

you can make use of this for contact.
Email : rotemila4u@yahoo.com
Phone :07051113443,08132684145
MR,ROTIMI NAOH
THANKS THANK FOR YOUR PATRONAGE(MR,ROTIMI CAR AGENT)

(1) (Reply)

Get An Intercom In Your Office/work/business From 35k Or At Home From 25k / What Will You Present / Bb Touchs As Low As 40k: Promo Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.