Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out (38178 Views)

A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Gloriagee(f): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
She's sending a message and I really like her. U Kent sow dishonour and reap honour. Heck, the clown Yul cannot even respect himself. Ok, u Don marry second wife. Must you talk more than a retired gossip and for wat really? And yall saying him is disrespectful, I hail o. Him no be pronoun? Bikonu, leave her alone as she has requested. #girls are not smiling

3 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cypress042(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheGift:

What part of “I am a different person” did you not understand? And how does the tagging help Her life?
Is non of my business Comrade, i've made my point already stop shading tears grin
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by nairacitizen(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Teenage rebel.
An advice to her,; Do avoid your dad's money aks well.�
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by donsheddy1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
grin Many girls of her age are looking who to tag them. Some even put out sextapes and nudes just for people to notice and tag them tongue You should be rejoicing girl stop being a jerk grin
Thought you had sense.

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cypress042(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Now shh.. grin
cheesy grin
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by ISellBeer: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
grin Many girls of her age are looking who to tag them. Some even put out sextapes and nudes just for people to notice and tag them tongue You should be rejoicing girl stop being a jerk grin
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Blakpot: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Btibap:
I go nack this girl one day

Is that so nwoke?
Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Bleepbleep: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
[she simply wants to trend] beautiful though
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Angelfrost(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
My people will say... "Small yansh wan dey shake"!

Smallie, go and read ya books! Stop begging for fame!
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by ukaface(f): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Btibap:
I go nack this girl one day
Shane no dey hold you?

Tufia

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by ukaface(f): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
I see what she did, using ' him' instead of ' dad/ father'.

My brain isn't thinking what my mind is thinking

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
She need better dick
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Kellie069(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Na her papa be “ him “ so? Interesting
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nose dont lie, I mean blood dont lie grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Saintmary(f): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Boybellaman:
Shes disappointed in him

You got it right.

Now she will see men as unscrupulous people that cannot be trusted.

See how he used his own hand to break his daughter's heart.

I doubt if he understood the ripple effect of his selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nose dont lie, i mean blood dont lie grin
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by erai30(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
All I see is a beautiful girl that is matured enough for knocking, I just wished I could make her a second wife just to see her papa reaction. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by TheMostComplex1: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
When you get yeye papa
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Reinamaria(f): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
She no longer holds her father in high esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Nyne: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
irunoko:
she's on social media on her own just like you have a right to be on social media Minding her buisness but some people will be the ones carrying drama to her page

Okay
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by kelmicheal: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
The young shall grow small girl of yesterday don dey get mouth
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by HRMK: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
BUT HE IS STILL YOUR DAD OR UV DISOWNED HM?
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Sammy5413(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
They said you're 17 and your dad is 40, are you not thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cantonese: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
I think simply she lost respect for her father following the second wife that her father married.

She’s no longer proud of her father. That’s one decent way of reacting to her father.

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Temi2468: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:

Because she knows that chasing clout or posting nude pics is not what brings honour and value to a person, that's if she really stands for this.

Life is more than getting a thousand likes online.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cypress042(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Temi2468:

Because she knows that chasing clout or posting nude pics is not what brings honour and value to a person, that's if she really stands for this.

Life is more than getting a thousand likes online.
True talk oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cypress042(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Edoziesmart:
Do you join nairaland just to troll people?
Mynd44, justwise, OAM4J look into this pervert and do the needful
undecided
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Edoziesmart(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sammy5413:
They said you're 17 and your dad is 40, are you not thinking what I'm thinking?
Don't think anything bro cus he married at the age of 22.

Even his father once said that he make sure all his children married below 25.
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Okhuadams(m): 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1421987/stop-tagging-posts-related-dad-actor-yul-edochies-daughter-speaks/
Una don here busybody pple aproko no go kill una. Leave the small girl alone all this daddy's, mummy's, uncles and Aunty's wey full here. LEAVE HER ALONE. Or else watin do bobrisky go repeat it self
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yul, you’re playing with fire… a smart guy is waiting by the corner to bounce and take advantage

I wish I’m a guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Shares Her Pregnancy Photo - Celebrities React / Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos / Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.