Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Say No To Urgent 2k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Urgent 2k (309 Views)

Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) / How To Make Urgent 2k Everyday / Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Urgent 2k by beautycoffee(f): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dropshipping! Dropshipping!! Dropshipping!!!

NO CAPITAL NEEDED

We have household items, Kitchenwares & gift pack/souvenirs and other collectibles ….we are here to give you the best at very affordable prices, you can purchase goods for as low as 2k �& still make your profit!.

You can make up to 5k on a product depending.

All you have to do is post the product or advertise it adding your own profit,when you get a buyer,you send the cost amount. We can help you deliver the product to the buyer without you stressing yourself.

U can join the WhatsApp link @ the bio to see more…

we have wholesale deals for our dropshippers very affordable. 08164067998

Re: Say No To Urgent 2k by beautycoffee(f): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kindly join here: [url=https:///Gbm2OJAu1777OZv1wzXEfQ], /url]
Re: Say No To Urgent 2k by beautycoffee(f): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kindly chat me on whatsapp on 08164067998 to be added to the group, I'm not getting how to post the group link here
Re: Say No To Urgent 2k by beautycoffee(f): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Happy Sunday�
To join our whatsapp group directly, chat with me on 08164067998 via WhatsApp. Links are prohibited on nairaland�

For fashion items group, bags Sneakers, corporate shoes, slides etc. Chat me up to be added too
It's time to cash out �
Re: Say No To Urgent 2k by beautycoffee(f): 5:26am On Jun 15, 2022
Sweet thing about this dropshipping is that you don't need a dime to start����,, all the items posted on the group,just repost it too and add your profit.....at first, you may have very few order in a whole week...but don't stop posting!!!!!....Don't STOP!!!!...when u are consistent, people will always remember you if they need to buy Chat me on 08164067998 vis whatsapp to be added to the groups. You can decide whether you want to be added to the fashion group or household items group. No time to check time ���
Re: Say No To Urgent 2k by beautycoffee(f): 5:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Items are still very much available

Re: Say No To Urgent 2k by beautycoffee(f): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lots and lots of footwears are available. Interested in Sneakers, corporate shoes, slides, bags and more... Chat me on whatsapp on zero eight one six four zero six seven nine nine eight.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Make 150-200k Every Week Pressing Your Smartphone / Poker And Trading – Two Unlikely Companions? / For Successful Traders, Popular Forex Trading Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.