Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Oga Amos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oga Amos (1248 Views)

Oga Amos - More Love To The Street Mp3 Download / Oga Amos-naija Blue Arrow - Nigeria Comedian/content Creator / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oga Amos by Naijacredit: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2022
The rumors we have heard about oga amos is true about the SCAMMING ACT people now we have a good and vital prove about OGA AMOS scams. victor chukwujama has scammed alot of Nigerians by claiming to sell youtube account for them and after they pay he blocks them on all social medias account. over 12 reports so far. he even went as far as using anything possible to scam anybody scamable.

OGA AMOS is a scammer

He hacked someone’s YouTube account and act as if it is his He did one recently and people complained to us so we had to let people know about OGA AMOS . so that people would not also get duped (victor chukuwujama) which is popularly known as OGA AMOS was popular to the extent that GOSSIPMILLTV posted him without confirming who he really his, being a celebrity does not means you should scam people, In fact am really disappointed in GOSSIPMILLTV and also people that posted about him now we are releasing the pictures and videos of the proofs we got from people he scammed we couldn’t release this post until we are sure of him. Now we have a vital proof that was why we decided to let people know about him the fact that VICTOR CHUKUWUJAMA is a scammer remains the same as we got more info from people close to him.

i have seen and i have many proves that about Oga amos scam.
personally i kept wondering why a upcoming celebrity like oga amos would be scamming people anyhow without fearing his reputation it is so unfair and i would make sure Oga amos is detained and persicuted.

not immedidately nit definitely .

i am coming up with full evidence of oga amos scamming tricks.

Oga Amos Aka Naija blue arrow is an actor entertaining the world with the best of comic sci-fi/combat every Saturdays and Tuesday or Wednesday. He has a team named Team Amos, they work so hard to make sci-fi content and combat videos. Team Amos members are Dr gem, Bigballer and keyzano. Oga Amos the team leader of Team Amos is a very hardworking and humble content creator/celebrity the world will for ever watch online

Oga Amos Facebook page link - https://www.facebook.com/OgaAmos1
Oga Amos Instagram page link - www.Instagram.com/oga_amos_
Oga Amos YouTube page link - https://youtube.com/channel/UCuNunHaA3veDErdc_Qs_a4A
Oga Amos TikTok page link - https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNDefqxu/

Re: Oga Amos by dawnomike(m): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2022
... waiting to hear his version of the story
Re: Oga Amos by Naijacredit: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
dawnomike:
... waiting to hear his version of the story

You can reach him

(1) (Reply)

Moment Kizz Daniel Pay One Minute Last Respect To Davido Son Live On Stage / Tiwa Savage Could This Be Truth About Her / Is This Ruth Kadiri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.