Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (60123 Views)

Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nwibii: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2022
According to his Facebook post, one Zorle Lenee from Rivers state said he was hacked by his friend because the friend found him having an affair with the lady.

But according to insider, they said the victim has been having secret affair with the lady after knowing that the said lady was also in a relationship with his friend. The accused get Intel that his fiancée was right in the victim's house that night. So the accused later went to his friend's place and saw them together in bed and the result is the picture below.

Pls guys, stay away from someone's fiancée.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by AJOBI77(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2022
grin

He gats to pay the price for betraying his friend.

Don't waste your soul on rubbish

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by paulolee(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2022
see Wetin man dey do im fellow man because of kpekus..
am not surprised bcoz erigga once said brother dey kill brother because of pusi.. chaaai

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by promzy555(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2022
Woman causing problem since d days of Burna boy.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by IamCeazer(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2022
One of the highest forms of Betrayal,,, you get luck say him no kill you

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by paulolee(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2022
AJOBI77:
grin

He gats to pay the price for betraying his friend.

Don't waste your soul on rubbish
no sane human can do such to a friend bcoz of woman...assuming na moni matter, I for understand better....woman no worth such pains n blood even if na him wife, afterall he no rape her, na she use her leg climb bike come collect banana..

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by EmzyT: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2022
Some guys are just so selfish, they can Betray a 100 years friendship with their Bro just because of 5mins Of Pleasure sad These are the kind of stupid friends who wouldn't think twice to lash your sister if need be.

Someone like me, once we become friends, I'll automatically take your sisters as mine and your girlfriend would automatically be unattractive to me, even if you guys later break up, I wouldn't still want to have anything to do with her knowing fully well that my Friend has had "A thing" with her. Any attempt by your sisters or Girlfriend to woo me will Irritate me so much angry

Backstabbers everywhere!

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2022
Their friendship.................Scattered.
The relationship ................... Scattered.
Side boyfriend ...................... Wounded.
Main boyfriend .................... Will go to station/pay bills.
Hospital ............................ Will Cash out.
Police station ......................... Will Cash out.
The girl ....................In her house.
3rd side boyfriend ....................... With her.
Her Vagina ...........................Being destroyed.
ChiefSosa ......................... Will laugh.

292 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by AJOBI77(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2022
paulolee:

no sane human can do such to a friend bcoz of woman...assuming na moni matter, I for understand better....woman no worth such pains n blood even if na him wife, afterall he no rape her, na she use her leg climb bike come collect banana..

You typed the above because you have not been in that situation.

To confirm, try date a Military officer's or Soldiers girl friend or top cultist girlfriend and update us here.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by okomile(f): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Good for him.
Plenty babes dey for street

He is lucky now, if caught again, na bullet to his heart straight. No pity

cry cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Women have been causing wahala since 20BC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Naijanascam: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Stupid people..... same thing Bunker boy wants to do to a fellow man by approaching someone's wife disrespectfully at club in Lasgidi and his godforsaken police guards shot innocent clubbers for his stupidity..,,....

If naijiria is a place where things works he should be behind bars for now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Damnnnn

Only a pussy ass niggarr will hold grudges with his guy cus of a bitch grin grin grin grin

He get one girl wey me and 7 of my Niggars bang...
We took turns in lashing her...

A bitch will continue to be a bitch...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Toto don kill many men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nwibii: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Toneypen247:
Hmmm...Op include graphic content to it. cry
Sorry, but I included graphic.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Life has lost its value in the eyes of some humans

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
After the devil, fear some women.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Realmi: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
That one na burns boy mentee

He learnt it from his celebrity.....hope say him hold money go Spain too grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Them still dey die for girl matter again ? Na wa for some guys..

7 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
" It's funny how ni ggas be the best of friends,
And for fall out over Pu ssy they wanna dead their man".... The Game- Runnin(Documentary Album).

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by MrCover: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nawa o

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Mr Cover, Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
He gats to payment the premium for selling his friend

4 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by paulolee(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
AJOBI77:

You typed the above because you have not been in that situation.

To confirm, try date a Military officer's or Soldiers girl friend or top cultist girlfriend and update us here.
I said..no "sane" human would do such to a friend..
the list u gave, I dnt see anybody working there thats "sane" same soldiers, military officer n cultist dt do derive joy in oppressing innocent citizen and u call dt sanity??

5 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Authoreety: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wat kind of betrayal is this na?

The girl is also a traitor..
Soms chicks are really bad news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nice, next time stay away from people's relationships

5 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Harry00(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pvssy power cheesy grin
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ernesthugo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
I HOPE HIS DEAD SO THEY CAN MINED HIS SKULL
Nwibii:
According to his Facebook post, one Zorle Lenee from rivers state said he was hacked by his friend because the friend found him having an affair with the lady.
But according to insider, they said the victim has been having secret affair with the lady after knowing that the said lady was also in a relationship with his friend. The accused get Intel that his fiancée was right in the victim's house that night. So the accused later went to his friend's place and saw them together in bed and the result is the picture below.
Pls guys, stay away from someone's fiancée
Cc.OAM4J, Mynd44)

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am suspecting, that this is a cultist attack

Na cultist hack am like this

4 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by princepee: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
On top of wetin nah!
So what happened to the lady??
Am sure she got away with it,

The guy messed up by betraying his friend.
But the lady is a bigger mess.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Not supporting your "friend" But sure were enjoying the thrill until then.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ZaddyJ: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Umm hustle leave woman matter alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory / Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.