Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

True Mega Identity Of Styleafrique Entertainments: (see You At The Meeting ) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / True Mega Identity Of Styleafrique Entertainments: (see You At The Meeting ) (668 Views)

Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Mega Identity Of Styleafrique Entertainments: (see You At The Meeting ) by bolarine: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2007
this is to notify the states rep. of STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENTS in kano,abia, benue

state to please send in their CV To the EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW

WALEXY4LUV2003@YAHOO.COM. This is to enable me have you in my data base so as to

send the OUR STYLES AND STARS CONTEST FORM TO YOU. please also in the mail include a

bank account where your money can be paid into.

This however is to reveal the true identity of STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENTS: It is a

subsidiary of TEEONES AUDIOVISUAL ENTERTAINMENTS own by teeone, the other four

subsidiaries are: TEE MUSICS, TEE MODELS, TEE CLASSIQUE DESIGNS, (This includes wears

and our photomagazine) and the last one is TEE MODELS.All registered.

Why i delayed the true identity till now is i dont want people to come into styleafrique cos

of the monetary gains, but those who are ready to invest their time useful to achieve my

corporate goal and same time pursuing a career in entertainments.

All state representative are to pay a sum of 1000 into any intercontinental bank branch as follows:

name of account: Adebayo adewale.
account no:0069110000002106.

please we still need state reps for the following states ,oyo, ogun , Akwa ibom, rivers, kaduna,  enugu and cross rivers.

YOUR BENEFITS ARE:
A. SOLE DISTRIBUTOR AND MARKETING AGENT OF STYLE AFRIQUE IN YOUR STATE.
B. REPRESENTATIVE OF STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENTS ACADEMY, WHEN WE KICK OFF SOONEST.
C. COMMISION OF 15% ON TOTAL FORMS SOLD ON OR BEFORE 3OTH NOV,2007 FOR THE CONTEST.
D. PAYMENT OF ALLOWANCES.
AUTOMATIC MEMBERSHIP OF TEEONE FANS.
E. EXECUTIVE BOARD POSITION

please those living in the state listed above should please call 08036271264 (teeone)

before sending in your CV to the official EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY WHICH IS:

funwtsea@yahoo.com. before august 20th.

still in doubt, thn call olamide, sound city entertainments to enqiure about me or my

brother and mentor,  BAYO, AT SOUND CITY AND ASK ABOUT THE CEO OF STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENTS.

YOU CAN ALSO MEET ME AT SOUNDCTY ON WEDNESDAY 15TH AUGUST.  OR MEET ME AT THE NIGERIA COMEDIAN AWARDS TENTATIVELY TO TAKE PLACE ON OCT. 1st BEING SPONSORED BY LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test Format Needed.its Urgent Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. / Adobe Flex Developers/java Developers Wanted. / Vacancies In Domestic Support Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.